Author Topic: shud i go swimming with gynecomastia  (Read 3767 times)

Offline burr15

Hi I'm 15 I've had gynecomastia since I was about 11ish 12. Its summer time and with all summers there r pool parties. I was wondering if anyone thought that if my issue would or wouldn't be accepted by others? I'm 15 1/3 years old, about 135-140,and about 5'6-5'7ish.

Offline puffycurse

• Posting Member
It depends on how bad your situation is. If it's not that bad, then go for it. However, if it's very noticeable or severe, I wouldn't chance it. There's too many a**holes out there who would love a chance to make a big deal out of Gynecomastia.

On the other hand though; if it's a pool party with just your close friends, then go. They're your friends. I'm sure they wouldn't mind.

Just my opinion though, you don't have to take my word for it.

Offline Mark102

• Silver Member
I think you tried to post a pic,  but it didn't work? Try again haha.

I know what you mean, I'm 16 and just TODAY I got invited to a pool party, but declined because of my gyne....

Like puffycurse said, depends on the severity.

Offline nipples

• Posting Member
oF COURSE!!  Just wear a ladies swimsuit ( I prefer a bikini, as I have a nice feminine shape) and some makeup and a scarf over your head-- dangly earings help, too)  and you will be fine

Offline be_gone_manboobs

• Posting Member
This guy is not funny at all. Anyway of course if you are strong minded and can take the stares, laughs and pointing go for it. If I could I wouldn't have had the surgery but I was very self-conscious about my condition. But you may be a different story so if you can deal with it do it my friend

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024