Author Topic: Can this even be salvaged??  (Read 3858 times)

Offline relicfolio

• Posting Member
Yes I admit it. I like many went to the same doctor who botched my chest to do a revision.  

There are a lot of pictures. Top ones are the most recent.
Yes Dr. Bermant, I know that you can't get the full scope by the pictures, but I can't afford to pay a $200 internet consult and/or fly across the country for me to be told there isn't anything that can be done. So if by my pictures, or by any other pictures I could take, first tell me if this can even be salvaged.

Thank you
PS. Here's my original post
https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=23360.0

DrBermant

Yes I admit it. I like many went to the same doctor who botched my chest to do a revision.  

There are a lot of pictures. Top ones are the most recent.
Yes Dr. Bermant, I know that you can't get the full scope by the pictures, but I can't afford to pay a $200 internet consult and/or fly across the country for me to be told there isn't anything that can be done. So if by my pictures, or by any other pictures I could take, first tell me if this can even be salvaged.

Thank you
PS. Here's my original post
https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=23360.0

When specific advice is given on a forum, that can be establishing a doctor patient relationship and when done with so many missing details, such statements are irresponsible. When patients are asking me for such help, I need much more information before giving such critical opinion. I owe it to the patients who are depending on my years of experience to give them advice based on much more than what you have posted here. Yes, there is a fee for that service and only a short time that it will still be offered with my upcoming retirement. However, I have provided general tools that are free to view online. Resources here in the thousands of posts I have answered that viewers can access by using this site's search features. The real resources are on my many thousands of web pages, pictures, videos, and tools I have built myself over the years. I have even added some examples of problems beyond surgical salvage with today's tools that hopefully some day will have such correction possible. I have added critical analysis tools such as how to evaluate gynecomastia pictures, and surgery methods that hopefully will offer a way to understand the problem and possible solutions beyond hand waving and words alone.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, M.D.

Offline relicfolio

• Posting Member
Thank you for your response doctor. Now please tell me this. Since its only been a month since the doctor took out the extra skin and hair made my areolas look like footballs, does that throw out the possibility of being able to schedule something with you anyways since rule of thumb is six months for things to settle.

I honestly feel like there's a lot of scar tissue underneath my right nipple area that is forcing it to puff out on the bottom. I feel a hard lump that is painful after I message it

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024