Author Topic: do I have gyno?  (Read 3665 times)

Offline zxcvbnm

Hey Im a 18 year old guy, weight 75kg, height 190cm. I would appriciate if you could tell me if I have gyno or not, since its bothering me! thx

the problem is that I train a lot and am pretty fit and have a quite low body fat %, but only my chest looks bad and chubby. like man boobs, which is weird and disturbing.

please help me

thx in advance

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I'd say yes, but that actually means nothing. The condition is generally self diagnosed.

If you are of the opinion that you have it then you do.

The same thing is true with respect to the severity of the condition. If it bothers you or causes embarrassment then it is severe. If it is not having a significant impact upon you then it is obviously not severe. Size is not the measure of severity, how much you are impacted emotionally is the measure of severity.

Finally there is the matter of Fat vs Gland. Some people refer to the fatty breast as being Pseudo Gynecomastia and glandular growth as being True Gynecomastia. This is pure bovine feces. The truth is the the breast is a mound of fat with glandular tissue threaded through it. It would be rare to find one and not the other. The treatment is the same in any case.

The condition is of concern one way or another to everyone here, so you are among friends.

The only effective way to get rid of it is surgery. In the short term, there are garments to help conceal it. You'll find a lot of helpful information here.

Welcome.
Grandpa Dan

Offline xoxoxoxo

• Gold Member
yah but i think that's only a minor case. :)

Offline mooninite

• Posting Member
i think you've got some, but not a terrible case.  if you bulked up, i think it'd be even less noticable than it is now; your chest looks more meaty and less boobish.  if you can feel a lump under the nipple, that's the gland.  if you can't feel it, then it could be mostly stubborn fat that will be the last to go.  good luck with what ever lies ahead tho

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024