Author Topic: What do you guys think?  (Read 2482 times)

Offline jverdin

I'm new to the forums but thought I should go ahead and start my stay here by posting some pics of my gyno. I've had this for almost a decade (since I was 10-12 years old). I don't think I have ever lost my "baby fat", so I still have excess fat in places like my face and stomach. I've been looking around and was hoping to get some feedback on how bad do you guys think it is (from 1 to 10; 1 being none and 10 being very severe). I'm 20 years old, am 5'10 and weigh about 160. I think my bodyfat % is around 15-16%. One of my concerns is the dreaded puffy nipple syndrome. Anyways here are the pics (please copy, paste, and remove the space; this site messes up half the time while posting images sorry. Also I put it in album for convenience):

http:// imageshack.us/g/52/20110626180742.jpg/

I guess what I want to now if this case looks like one that can be made better with diet and excersice. I can deal with the puffy nipples but the feminine breast shape I can't handle (oxymoron?).
Thanks for looking guys

Offline pharmerjoe

• Silver Member
your bodyfat does not look that high, and you have a flat stomach, so you probably have gyne which is caused mostly by having gland tissue. Certainly looks that way to me, so you could diet/exercise but you probably won't see much difference, so looks like you need to get advice from a doctor to see if it is gyne, and just to rule out some hormonal imbalance.

Offline jverdin

What would one rate my gyne though? Does it look mild, moderate or severe?

Offline mooninite

• Posting Member
compared to some pics i've seen, this wouldn't even make the scale.  i'd say like a 3.  it doesn't look too bad and there isn't much sagging, but it pokes out though and that's a real *****.  you could lessen the contour by building up your upper chest, helped to flatten my chest out so the nipple doesn't protrude as much.  lowering your bf% would help to.  if there's stubborn fat, then it'll be the very last to go.  f'ing gyno  :'(

Offline jverdin

Thanks for responding! It's good to know I'm not the only one that has to put up with it. Helps cope with it :) And yes; F'ing gyno :(

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024