Author Topic: My Nipples  (Read 2301 times)

Offline anony225

This is my first post on these forums, and thought I'd show some pics.
Well here's my puffy nipples. I've had them for as long as I can remember :/ Right now I'm 18, 5' 9", 153 pounds, 14-15% bodyfat.
The second picture is a comparison of my nipples when they are puffy vs. when they are cold. Third picture is when they are cold. I actually like how I look in the third picture. Is there any possibility that the puffiness will go away on its own, or will i need surgery? There is a gland underneath that I can feel. :(

Offline Raider Fan

• Gold Member
If you've had the puffy nipples for "as long as you can remember," then it's not likely that it's going to go away.  You can't exercise it away and you're certainly not overweight.  Surgery is the only option for getting rid of it.  Until then, a compression shirt can hide it adequately. 

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
Puffy nipples always look better and smaller when they are exposed to the cold, or stimulated by pinching or by emotional circumstances.  The reason is there is a thin muscle within the areola.  When the muscle tightens, it presses all the tissue inwards and makes the puffiness disappear.  When the muscle relaxes, the puffiness re-appears.

If you have had puffy nipples for a long time and if they resemble the first photo (taken in the warmth), then the only permanent solution would be surgery.  In the meantime, try wearing a snug compression garment to give you a better contour.

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024