Author Topic: How bad is my gyno?  (Read 2977 times)

Offline blingbling

• Posting Member
I am 16 years old. I have had gyno since the 4th grade. My gyno was stable for 2 years. Now it's growing again. I hate gyno so freaking much!  I am considering surgery. To me my nipples look weird because my left side is bigger than my right side. My doctor said I have gyno but he said it's gonna go down. I don't think it will. How bad is it?

Front

Right Side

Left Side

Offline Wod

• Posting Member
Yours is slightly worst then mine. Before taking surgery try anti estrogen products and be careful of things like caffeine in your diet and so on. They may go down depends how hard the lump is behind your nipple, they tend to get soar if the problem is developing.

Offline blingbling

• Posting Member
Yours is slightly worst then mine. Before taking surgery try anti estrogen products and be careful of things like caffeine in your diet and so on. They may go down depends how hard the lump is behind your nipple, they tend to get soar if the problem is developing.
Yeah. The lumps under both nipples are sore. Everytime I look at my cheast I feel very depressed. I can't deal with this anymore.

Offline blingbling

• Posting Member
Doctors, I wanna hear your opinion too. I don't know what to do. :(

Offline Mark102

• Silver Member
it may go down or stabalize soon because you said that its growing. Then you can decide if you need surgery. But its not that bad actually. I'm 16, 5'7" and 141 and mines worse. A lot worse.. what's your height and weight?

Offline blingbling

• Posting Member
it may go down or stabalize soon because you said that its growing. Then you can decide if you need surgery. But its not that bad actually. I'm 16, 5'7" and 141 and mines worse. A lot worse.. what's your height and weight?
I'm 5'10" and 160 pounds.

Offline Wod

• Posting Member
It may go down as its growing :S:S
If there soar usually there growing, so you either deal with it now well try to. Or just leave it untill you know they aernt getting worst then have surgery. Im now 19 and 156 pounds, used to be 175 before iv lost all my muscles lately :(. Im definatly having surgery so for now im not gonna worry about mine, got other things to deal with

Offline blingbling

• Posting Member
It may go down as its growing :S:S
If there soar usually there growing, so you either deal with it now well try to. Or just leave it untill you know they aernt getting worst then have surgery. Im now 19 and 156 pounds, used to be 175 before iv lost all my muscles lately :(. Im definatly having surgery so for now im not gonna worry about mine, got other things to deal with
I guess imma have to deal with this for alittle longer. :(

Offline blingbling

• Posting Member
Hello? Doctors where are you?!?  ???

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024