Author Topic: Is this Gyno? Doctors have said no but ????  (Read 4523 times)

Offline geolight

Hi, I am currently 22 years old, 6 feet tall and 160 pounds

I have always had issues with my chest size since i can remember and at 18 went to a general doctor to see if i had gyno and he felt me chest and said it was excess fat but i have never been heavier then 185

So this last year I was diagnosed with a benign prolactinoma pituitary tumor.
I read side effects were Gyno and my testosterone levels were really low, so I asked my endocrinologist from Cedar Sinai and she did an examination and she said i had excess body fat (weighed 180) and seemed like it was that and not Gyno ...

I am lost and was wondering if you guys could take a look

thanks!

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
Very minimal if any gyne.  However, having elevated prolactin levels can stimulate growth of breast tissue.  Hopefully your situation was discovered early and treated appropriately.

If you still remain unsure, then perhaps visit a gyne surgeon for an examination.

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

Offline cms5402

• Posting Member
Someone told you that you had excess body fat?  I don't think that's the problem, your weight looks extremely healthy to me.  It looks like nipple puffiness to me.  It might seem mild, but if it upsets you emotionally it's not.  I'd consider seeing a plastic surgeon.

Offline robirobi

• Bronze Member
You don't have any gyne. Even the suggestion that you might be a very mild case is completely wrong.

Markito

It looks to me like you do not have gyne. Your chest is totally normal. Do what makes you happy though if it really bothers you. 99% of the members on this site would kill for your chest contour. Don't worry.

Offline Hi_Top_Guy

• Silver Member
It looks to me like you do not have gyne. Your chest is totally normal. Do what makes you happy though if it really bothers you. 99% of the members on this site would kill for your chest contour. Don't worry.

I agree with Markito. I'd kill for your chest  ;)

Although you do have slight puffy nipples, but that doesn't look like a problem or out of the ordinary. I don't know why the doctors told you it was body fat. I think you look the right size and weight.

Offline hang_lo

• Posting Member
Agree with everyone else. NO. Completely NORMAL. Everyone is a little bit different. If every male chest was exactly the same as every other male - life would be very very boring.

Offline zado611

• Bronze Member
Its posts like these.. with pics like that.. of  a chest like that.. I wish I had your "problem" man.. Those huge things on you must bring alot of ridicule.. Your blessed!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024