Author Topic: 1 Year Post Op Before/ After [PICS]  (Read 2201 times)

Offline Squish33

• Posting Member
Hey Guys,
Well it's been approx. 1 year since my OP. And I know before I had my operation it helped viewing others post op. So here's mine :). I had gyno for 5 years.

Lipo + Excision for 9k (... I know right..)

Slight crater on left when I raise my arm. And they didn't quite get all of it on the right. When I turn side - on you can see a bit of gyno and I can feel it some places. And the right has almost 'loose skin' and puffy nipple a tad. But they both look awesome when my nipples are hard (not unless I'm cold :( lol)

I did get a solid crease in both sides about 1month post op but faded, and still slightly visible in the left.

Overall tho, I know I should be happy with the results so I'm just trying to put the small things behind me and just move on. I still do get annoyed that they didn't quite get it all on the right side as I'd rather have two craters! Anyway it's probably a bit just all in my head.

Opinions?
Thanks a lot - This site is awesome

« Last Edit: January 15, 2012, 06:58:03 AM by Squish33 »

Offline Squish33

• Posting Member
Here is the side on for my right hand side, where they didn't quite get it all. I am exaggerating my stance/ angle so it's more obvious. Definitely much better but there is still some there. I do have quite a solid pec muscle uptop tho which I built up over the years to 'shield my gyno' tho.

Offline shaknbake

• Gold Member
Hi Adrrei.  I think your results look awesome.  The surgeon did a great job from what I can see in the pics, you should be very happy.  I know it's hard to be completely satisfied if you think more could have been taken out, but from my perspective, it looks really good.  No one would ever guess you had anything done..which is the whole idea right?  Congrat's man!
Shakenbake baby, SHAKE N BAKE!!  Ya, that just happened.

Offline morpheus11

• Silver Member
phenomenal results man!!! 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024