Author Topic: This Surgeon is On Probation By The Medical Board of California  (Read 3103 times)

Offline Lefait

Google two articles about this surgeon Usha Rajagopal, "Doctoring the Web" and "SF Plastic Surgeon wants to shut down negative web commenters".

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I make a very strong effort to ignore any negative information that is on line. Reviews should be highly suspect whether they are positive or negative.

My reasoning is very simple. Unhappy customers are highly vocal no matter what the reason is for their dissatisfaction. People rarely write positive reviews of products or services so it is suspect when a product or service has a lot of positive reviews.

Yes, this can greatly complicate matters and make your search for reliable services more difficult but it is the truth.

Do your own homework.
Grandpa Dan

Offline Lefait

Just to let potential patients know that they can read the entire disciplinary report from the Medical Board of California against Usha Rajagopal online. The Cause For Discipline is the most crucial part.

After googling California Medical Board, click Physician Look Up, click Continue Search at the bottom, then enter the Last and First name in the empty boxes and click search. Then click Usha Rajagopal when the name comes up. Next click the Public Record Documents tab at the top. Then click Decision. After clicking Decision, go to the bottom fourth of the report to read the Cause For Discipline. Thank god this info is available to the public and potential patients read it beforehand.

Offline nes10

Thank you for posting this.  I read the articles as well as the Medical Board documents -- and the papers that were filed in her ridiculous lawsuit against anonymous web commenters.  (As a lawyer, that action was nearly as disturbing to me as the admission of gross negligence in putting that woman in a coma.)  I then immediately canceled a consultation I had set up with her for next month. 

So thanks again for posting this.  This is important information that everyone ought to take into account.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024