Author Topic: Is this gyne, can I make it gone through workout?  (Read 2589 times)

Offline Whatcha

• Posting Member
I guess it sure is gyne, I have it since I was a little kid. It makes me feel ashamed during PE, I ate a lot when I was in elementary because I thought, at least my tummy will match my boobs.

I have very low self esteem when its about my body. I don't have the courage to do any activity with my shirt off, things like swimming and such. I don't join sports & games that I would love to (soccer, boxing, etc). It sucks.

---

Years later, at college, I ate less because of the tight budget, I lost lots of weight (173 cm, 65kg), but that mob is still there.

I'm 35, I never doing any real workout but planning to do it now, because my overweight issue, it begin to hurt my knee (I have arthritis). I wonder if its going to help my moobs issue as well.

I know from reading articles on this site that the answer would likely to say no. But I hope that I still have some chance to make it gone by doing some workout. Because 3000-4000, man that's too much. I have family that needs the money. If workout doesn't make it gone then it seems I just have to live my life with it.

It sucks but its not the worst thing in the world. Although I must say I really would like to be a normal person. Yes, I can laugh and join the joke about my moobs but never really enjoy it. ^-^

hammer

Whatcha, first of all, let me welcome you to the forum, and let you know that you are among friends here.

I have seen that you have read my story and said you have read other post as well. Yes surgery is the real only correction for this, or learning to live with it.

It was very hard to see your picture as it was very dark, so I can't tell how bad your gyne is. You stated that the cost of surgery would be difficult for your family to handle and the condition is depressing. These are all things that many of us have experienced here on the forum, if not all, but learned to survive through the years. It takes time, patients, and has ups and downs, but can be done and we are living proof of it. We are also here to help!

I first would like to have you think of those man boob as nothing more then, some breast tissue, fat, covered with skin that looks like a lump. I think any man is bigger and better then that! Don't let that LUMP control you, you control yourself and that lump won't mean so much.

I know that it sounds a little crazy, but, sometimes mind over matter goes a long way. I use it for pain control everyday for my back and neuropathy instead of over medicating.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions, I'm here to help. Good luck and God bless.

Bob aka Hammer

Offline Whatcha

• Posting Member
Hi Hammer,

Thanks, actually after I read some stories here, I began to feel silly. There are people with bigger problems than me. Your story and Alchemy's inspire me a lot. I still have to workout though, because I'm overweight and that begin to affect my knee. I thought losing manboob will be a bonus, apparently not. I ask this because there are many people in the internet who try to sell this thing about how to lose your man boob.

Once again thanks, God bless you and give you great life, here and after.

PS : I try to take another picture but I don't think its much clearer than the previous one.

Offline Whatcha

• Posting Member

hammer

Yes, I would say that you do have gyne! I'll tell you we see so many post pictures that look more like pecks and cry that they need surgery and I don't think I hear any whimpering out of you, that alone is a huge milestone!

You found two of us that came to accept this, but there are many more with very good, touching and interesting stories, so keep reading. Also do a Google search on "large breasted men" "men wearing bras" and any similar type searches and you will find a wealth of info about this.

I personally  feel knowledge is power, and with it you can do anything. When you have this power, you can conqueror anything that life hands you, be it a new job challenge, wait lose, over coming grief or gyne or any other physical or health problem. As they say, when there is a will, there is a way!

My Dad always told me, "son, if you set your mind to it, you will be able to do anything"! You know, he was absolutely right! Anything that I really wanted or wanted to do, I succeeded even without a collage education. I once was told I would never own my own home! Well, I had 5 homes total, paid off two including the one that I live in now and that was done 7 years early, 3 years ago even while living on disability for the last 14 years and only my wife's income!

Now I know that sounded like bragging, but it is true and yes I am proud of it. I was told I couldn't do it so I had to prove someone wrong. My point is though it can be done, because we, my wife and I had set our minds to do this and did it.

I handled any of the other life challenges the same way, but not alone. I have the support of my family and my faith to help get me through when I start to fall.

Take my word for it, If I can do it, so can you!

Bob aka Hammer
« Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 10:33:07 AM by hammer »

Offline trevaskism

• Posting Member
i think you do have gyne and my doctor told me no matter how much working out i do, i cant get rid of my gyne. thats because its not fat, its breast tissue. its just like how girls cant work out their chest and shrink their boobs.
honestly, when i did chest work outs to try and get rid of my gyne, it made it look worse. because the muscle underneath just pushed up my boobs even more. 
i had plastic surgery a few days ago (covered by insurance) and am completely happy with my results 100%. try and talk to your insurance company about it man. good luck

Offline Whatcha

• Posting Member
@trevaskism, unfortunately I don't have health insurance ^-^, I have life insurance and education for my son but I don't have health insurance. My company cover most of health problem, so I don't think I need health insurance. Of course my company won't cover things like gyne, they only cover health problem that will affect my performance at job  :D.

But if one day I'm so tired of this moobs and want to get rid of it, I think you give me some idea, I'll see if there are any insurance who will pay for it. Or maybe I will talk with some doctor and see if there is any insurance that have loopholes and would cover it. ;D

@Hammer, well I'm not whimpering but my moobs affect lots of my social interaction. Thinking back at high school I don't have the courage to approach the girl I love but I have the compensation by getting good grade. So its not so bad. I never date any girl until I have a good job and my hormones is much stronger than any obstacle my low self esteem can build. I remember thinking about sex and wanting to have a girlfriend so bad, if I think back to that day, I must say that I'm lucky to get a good lady. She's not perfect, she's not the pretty or sexy girl who will make every man's eyes turned to her, but she's okay and she loves me very much.

I think God loves me and put her in my way, otherwise, I will blindly went for any kind of girl I can get, I wouldn't care if she loves me or just loves my money or just play around with me.

I think I'm really lucky because almost no one trying to pick me on about that moobs. I guess I'm too nice that they don't want to pick on me, lol. I don't feel that I'm great, I know I don't have your courage and determination, or Alchemy's courage, defiance and quick wit. I just have lots of luck  ;D.

By the way, I guess you meet lots of people who came here and worry about their "almost unseen gyne" and think <sigh> be grateful dudes... You know what, I wish I'm one of those guy, lol, yea, lol. I still hate the moobs. If I have plenty of money I ight try to do some surgery. But right now, I prefer to invest on properties, or some saving for my son's education.

hammer

Well, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder! Bud Abbott and Lou Castello, a couple great comedians, once said, "you never want to marry a beautiful girl, why you ask? Because she will leave you. Yes ugly ones leave too, but who cares, LOL"!

Actually, all the foxy ones that I knew didn't have a personality, so I will pick personality over looks any day!

Investments in property is good! I don't know what part of the world you live in but that is why I ended up owning a total of 5 houses. I lived in 3 of them, the others where investments. One was a duplex and the other was a triplex. I didn't like being a landlord though so we got out of that business and focused on our construction business. We still have a mother-in-law apartment within our own home that we haven't rented for years, (it was my office while I had my business) but we are thinking about renting it out again down the road for extra income as we don't use the space anyway.

You can build up, both your self esteem and determination! It will just take some time and remember, mind over matter. We all have to develop these at some point, sadly some never do, but you can and so can anyone else if they so desire. It will take some work, but it can be done. You are a good person and those bump, or lumps on your chest do not define you as a person or the man that you are! there is so much more, the husband, the father, the friend that you are, the things that you do for someone in need, the stranger on the street. I could go on, but I think you are getting the idea.

Lets start working on this today! God bless you my friend, for today is a new day and and the beginning of the rest of your life, as it is the first day of the rest of your life!

Bob aka Hammer

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024