Author Topic: Gynecomastia makes me lose my first love  (Read 4137 times)

Offline Whatcha

• Posting Member
Yes, that's right, I'm so self conscious of my moobs that it made me socially inept when its about girl. Especially the one I have crush on.

I was in the same class with this smart, pretty, sexy, active, charming, can make me laugh and love to chat with me, etc. Yes, she's great and the day I realize that I fell in love with her, I began to withdrew myself from her. Why? Because I have moobs and there was this guy who is great basketball player with very athletic body who like her too.

When we graduate from high school, she had the highest grade for that year and I'm in the second. She came to me and try to make a conversation with me. If I think back about it now, I don't know why I talk back to her the way I talked to her back then.

Anyway, I never heard about her again and its just recently that I stumble upon her facebook. She's married to this great guy with great body. Well I suppose I know I should be happy for her. But deep down I feel this pain, coming out of no where. I never thought about her but when I saw her picture with another man, it was then that I begin to think how foolish I am. That in truth, I have a better chance than that basketball player, she like to chat with me, more than chat with him.

At the least I should confess my feeling for her back then. I should try to win her heart. If she can't accept me and my moobs, well at least I already try.

For everyone out there with moobs, please don't let it stop you from living your life.

I'm 35 now, and one thing I know for sure. Its true that moobs will affect your life, but don't let it control your life. You will regret it.

If you want a surgery than do it, if you can't have surgery for any reason, then don't give a damn about it. Don't let it ruin your life. You're as good as any man without moobs.

That moobs couldn't stop you from being a funny nice guy. That moobs couldn't stop you to be the strongest man on earth. That moobs couldn't stop you from being the smartest guy on this planet. Don't let it prevent you from chasing your dream, or fighting for the girl you love or being the man you want to be.

Its just a lump of meat, don't let that shit control your life. Look at it straight in the mirror and say to it "darn You!!! I don't give a damn about you, you fucking shit!!"  ;D

I wish I did that and try to win my first love.

hammer

For everyone out there with moobs, please don't let it stop you from living your life.

I'm 35 now, and one thing I know for sure. Its true that moobs will affect your life, but don't let it control your life. You will regret it.

If you want a surgery than do it, if you can't have surgery for any reason, then don't give a damn about it. Don't let it ruin your life. You're as good as any man without moobs.

That moobs couldn't stop you from being a funny nice guy. That moobs couldn't stop you to be the strongest man on earth. That moobs couldn't stop you from being the smartest guy on this planet. Don't let it prevent you from chasing your dream, or fighting for the girl you love or being the man you want to be.

Its just a lump of meat, don't let that shit control your life. Look at it straight in the mirror and say to it "darn You!!! I don't give a damn about you, you fucking shit!!"  ;D

I wish I did that and try to win my first love.

NOW THAT IS THE RIGHT ATTITUDE! THIS IS THE WAY TO THINK ABOUT THOSE BUMPS ON YOUR CHEST!

Now, about the past, that's just it, it is the past, it is gone, over, past. Time to let it go! focus on the here and now, as it is a gift! That is why it is called the present!
« Last Edit: February 25, 2012, 07:59:00 PM by hammer »

hammer

On another note: All the, woulda's, coulda's and shoulda's along 50 cents won't buy you a cup of coffee, so no need to hang on to all that baggage!

Offline Whatcha

• Posting Member

On another note: All the, woulda's, coulda's and shoulda's along 50 cents won't buy you a cup of coffee, so no need to hang on to all that baggage!

Absolutely true Hammer, past is past, too much of all the, woulda's, coulda's and shoulda's, just give you another woulda's, coulda's and shoulda's, in the future, because we're not doing the important thing in the present. Do the best for the present and by God's will, we might have the future where we would look into the past and feel good about it  :D .

hammer

Very well said, and words to live by.

Another thing that I like to remember.

"It is better to be hated for who I am, then loved for who I'm not"!

Offline bm171498

• Posting Member
I like your attitude.  It was definitely your own mind (being self conscious), (naturally placing yourself below the basketball player on society's totem poll simply because of nipple buds.  It is amazing how you actually think about yourself will develop your personality..especially in your early years on this earth.  I wish you could have had the surgery along time ago.  I also wish that you end up getting it in the future or coming to terms and not just posting about it, but truly not be self conscious of the issue.  I mean to the point were you will where a white t-shirt on the hottest day of the year and ask a girl to pinch your nip...lmao.  Any way good luck and hope all is well.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
No one should ever feel shame for something that is outside of their control. Once this idea is firmly planted in your mind then the shame will no longer exist.

In my 20's I dated a young lady who had breasts smaller than mine, it was a situation we could both laugh at. When it became a problem we could both laugh at, it ceased to be a problem at all.

Grandpa Dan

Offline gyne_22

• Posting Member
I went through the same thing. I had a crush on someone who i got along with really good and then for a year, it just faded and ended. I feel it was because of my moobs. Its really depressing but oh well, life goes on and hopefully there is something out there for us. This was a very inspiring post.

Offline gotgyne

Now, about the past, that's just it, it is the past, it is gone, over, past. Time to let it go! focus on the here and now, as it is a gift! That is why it is called the present!

Very wise words! My wife and me have a dear little friend, a cat from the neighbourhood. She visits us every day, often even sleeps in our bedroom. All that counts for her is the present. A lot of people, especially those who are moaning about missed opportunities, could learn a lesson from her.

There is a saying: "Your imagination creates your world". So if you think disrespectful of yourself and your body you'll inevitably attract situations that seem to verify your thoughts.

And one last note: The first love is not always the best. I lost my first love too (not because of my gyne that didn't exist at that time). She married another man of our group. Some years later I stumbled upon her. She was very skinny and had a brush cut hairstyle that made her very unsightly. How glad I was now that we didn't marry.

John
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

hammer

John, it was nice to hear your story! I like the part about your little friend that you and your wife have that comes to visit.

I want to tell you about my little buddy, Sunny. He is a yellow tabby that still had his umbilical cord still attached when my oldest daughter brought him and his sister home to be bottle raised. We thought that they had to be no older then 2 days old. We all pitched in with the bottle feeding, burping and rubbing the bottom to make them go potty. I had the all day watch along with the youngest (she was home schooled) as we were here all day long, and needless to say I fell in love with them.

They were not like regular cats, and we already had two and one dog and a rabbit when they came in our life. They became more attached to the dog and behaved more like the dog and understood our commands much better then the other two cats. They come running with a whistle and the call of their name.

Sadly the little girl got very sick and died at the age of 4. she got a problem that was not fixable by surgery. The fat in food would fill her chest cavity with fluid making it hard to breath. I miss her. She was very talkative. Not like a cat but making sounds like she was trying to talk.

Now for my side kick Sunny. This big boy sat with me all the time that I was recovering with both knee replacement surgeries and the back surgery, and he was just a kitten when I had the knee replacements, but he never left my side! He has waken me two times now when I was in hypoglycemia (low sugar) and not waking up on my own. I once was sitting in my lift chair taking my blood pressure over and over, as I was confused due to low sugar and he stood on my chest screaming at me until I took my blood meter and check my blood sugar, it was in the 30's! If you know any diabetics most will tell you that they are passed out long before they would ever get that low, I go that low a lot.

Needless to say, this cat means the world to me! He even has his own medical insurance. I call him my best buddy, because I know he does not judge like people do, just as all animals do, love unconditionally!

Bob
« Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 10:11:59 PM by hammer »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024