Author Topic: survey: average # of dates  (Read 5355 times)

Offline janicebaker

I would like to know the average number of  dates a  woman waits before she has sex with a guy she is dating?  I know the answer will be "whatever feels right for you" - but the main question is, is there an average "too early" or "too late that he loses interest and dumps you" ?

I'm thinking the 5th weekend date if we see each other every consecutive weekend for a month (but only on wkds, never Mon-Thursday).  What do you guys think about this? 

Thanks.

Offline TigerPaws

First let me say I am 58, in excellent health and no one correctly guesses my age. I rarely date any woman over 45. I have been single for 25 years and I plan to stay that way and yes I have a damn good case of gynecomastia (I fill a 40b bra with a fully developed breast gland) and no plans on getting surgery.

I have told you a bit about myself as preface to your question. Personally if the lady will not jump in the sack after the 2nd date I dump her, I will make exceptions if she is having her period. Beyond that in my humble opinion you are wasting your time and resources on what is likely a lost cause, a woman who is playing you or someone who in the end who has "personal issues".

I am currently dating 2 women on a regular basis, 1 will be 40 next month and the other just turned 43, both look 10 years younger than they are and both are extremely attractive by any measure as well as being true "Ladies".

Too many men "settle" for less than what they would like to be with in a woman, "Never Settle for Second Best". You as man are the driving force in deciding what kind of woman you would like to be with.

In the military there is an old saying "When in Command, Command!".

Wishing you success in all of your ventures

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
With my first wife, the wedding invitations were in the mail before we were intimate.

With my present wife, The first night was actually our wedding night. Our 25th anniversary is coming in June.

You may call me old fashioned, I consider that a compliment.
Grandpa Dan

hammer

I would have to agree with Paa_Paw!

As a young man I had gyne and I also had more female friends then male friends!

I married my first wife while I was in the Navy. We made love the first time some time before our wedding night, had three boys.

My wife that I have been married to now. We did live together for some time with the idea that we would hold off on sex and build our relationship on everything but sex. I know that most people will find that hard to believe, but we did it and it was great. We will be married 25 years this August and have two daughters! If I had to do it all over again, I would because my wife is also my best friend!

Offline TigerPaws

Gentleman I mean no disrespect but not everyone wants or needs to be "married" to be happy. Additionally I have seen far to many intelligent, fairly hansom men (young and older never old) men settling for second best when it comes to the women they choose to be with. While I generally agree looks are not everything and in some cases it is only skin deep, ugly and fat (more than 20lbs overweight)t go clear to the bone.

My general point is that dating, sex and marriage as a man is in your control. Nothing says you have to settle for anything less that exactly what you want in a lady, simply ignore the women who you deem less than desirable and go for the gold, do not underestimate yourself.   

hammer

That is the point! I never have underestimated myself! I have a very high self esteem, I have always gone for what I wanted! Whether it was my own business or the lady that "I" wanted!

I have never settled for second best, I have always achieved my goals! Whether it was learning to jump from a helicopter with full SCUBA gear on, and complete a mission in the service with no failure, or to complete a office building construction project on time and make a profit as a general contractor, and to finding and marring the perfect lady to spend the rest of my life with!

To me that is going for the GOLD and getting it! That is living a life of success!

I have live a life that I can be damn proud of, and I am and have zero regrets!

When the time comes that I face God, I can do so without fear!

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
A funny thing happens to a man as he matures. In just a few months I'll be 75. I am the oldest living member of my family and that includes all the in-laws and out-laws. So what is odd? I have literally no fear at all of dying. Mind you I am not in any hurry to go either. Sometimes I jokingly say that it is worrisome knowing that my life is half over.

Offline Alchemist

• Gold Member
I went out with a lot of different ladies once or twice, and one of those was always something like going sailing  or out to dinner or something so that we would have 4 or 5 hours  to converse.  If they can't hold up their end of an intelligent conversation I wasn't coming back.  When my wife of 33 years couldn't take any more of what our life had become with decades of my chronic illness, we got divorced.  Some where along the line my Alchemical student became my apprentice and then my Alchemical partner, we have had a relationship since some while after the divorce.  We never dated but we had performed thousands of hours of Alchemical/spiritual work together and became the best of friends and very deeply involved alchemical partners.

I have to agree with Tigerpaw, go for the best, in your heart and eyes and head and ....  Every one of the very few ladies I have become involved with has been extraordinary. 

Offline thetodd

Id never put a date in your head. The problem is that you'll treat it as a goal if it doesn't happen then you will be gutted, and if it happens beforehand youl be panicking ;).

Its all down to confidence, and what situation you're in i guess. Google this "Last Minute Resistance"
Surgery With Alex Karidis - 16/05/09 - Completed!
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17738.0

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024