Author Topic: Is this gyne? Pics included..please help  (Read 2716 times)

Offline abcdlr

• Posting Member
Posted previously in a different forum, but decided I needed more than just the one picture.  Here are some more..does it look like I have gyne?  Thanks for all the help!

Offline abcdlr

• Posting Member

Offline rayofhope

• Posting Member
hey.....sorry to say but i guess it is

even though mild....mine is somewhat like yours....not noticeable when wearing clothes but can't be without them

i am planning to go for surgery...only because i tried everything else....went to the gym(cardio) for a yesr but didn't work
you do the same and diet....if it doesn't help and it bothers you...then yeah surgery is the way
and please dont buy any pills or these on line magazines....useless

Offline rayofhope

• Posting Member
and jus my opinion...even if you do have....i guess yours is perfectly fine(from ur pics)...just get them toned a lil bit.....coz urs doesn't look bad at all

Offline abcdlr

• Posting Member
toning seems nearly impossible.  It was cold when I took those pictures, so you don't get the full effect of the normal puffy nipples that I almost always have, which makes wearing t shirts or anything light colored impossible.  I've been overweight and drastically underweight, and still the gyne remains.  I think I am past the toning part at this point.  Has anyone had any experience with toning to an acceptable level?  And if so, how did you go about it?

Offline rayofhope

• Posting Member
i personally tried toning...but didn't work at all
infact days i would work on my chest i felt it being more noticeable.....but it could be different with others

and like i said from the pics urs doesn't look bad at all........and since you look lean it is definately all gland...so size reduction not possible without surgery

but if mine looked exactly like yours from your pics.....i would cocentrate more on bulking up(arms and shoulders)

do what makes you happyyy.....

Offline abcdlr

• Posting Member
bulking up would just be another failed attempt at hiding the problem.  I am sick of hiding this.

Offline Neil123

• Bronze Member
u have a mild to very mild case.

Offline HellandBack

• Bronze Member
Bro push ups and incline/flat bench presses and dumbell flies. Have u noticed the glands growing? If not stop worrying or show another pic of it at its worst because you like fine

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024