Author Topic: I love my breasts  (Read 12977 times)

Offline breastlover

• Posting Member
  • mmmmmmmmmmmm
I am 45 yo homosexual male with active sex life but I do have bigger than average breasts for a man.   I am 5/8 185 lbs and started developing breasts when I was a teen but by then,  my sex life took off too.  Dont want to get into that too much.   I have been told than semen on the breasts and rubbed in will make the breasts bigger.
I have been told it does,  what do you all think.
Around this time , I started crossdressing and stlll do it today.  I like showing off my breasts even in a bar.  I do get lots of attention weather I like it or not.
What surprises me is some women really like them and they will fondle a little bit or make comments but not hurtful ones.
Reducement surgery for me (NO WAY)  If anything, I would like to make em even bigger.  Anyone with any suggestions on that.        

Offline Blitz

• Gold Member
  • Thank you Fielding
Most of the guys here are either trying to get rid of their breast or trying to find a way to live with it.  

It seems to me that you are quite happy with what you have (the more power to you).  I'm pretty sure there's a message board out there that addresses breast enlargement.  Actually, some of the doctors that work on decreasing breast size also work on increasing it so maybe someone can give you a name of a good doctor.  What city do you live in?  Post the city and you may get some feed back.  

Offline a-man

• Silver Member
  • Gyne free!
definitely sounds like you have bigger problems than male breasts...

Offline abaz

• Bronze Member
definitely sounds like you have bigger problems than male breasts...

hahaha  :P

Offline breastlover

• Posting Member
  • mmmmmmmmmmmm
I would never want surgery either way but are there any type of herbs a person can take.  I have seen some pics after reducement surgery and I must say it is ugly.
I think people who choose this are wasting their money.
I dont have a problem.  I am very content.

Offline a-man

• Silver Member
  • Gyne free!
I have seen some pics after reducement surgery and I must say it is ugly. I think people who choose this are wasting their money

And I'm sure most people on this board (and everywhere else in the world) would think that crossdressing homosexuals are complete freaks of nature.... but to each his own  ;D

Gine2D

Ask your doctor for a prescription estrogen cream/gel to rub on them.  If the estrogen gets too high you will lose hard erections & be like many of the guys on this board

The ointment you are now using is not going to help.

Good luck,

G

Offline breastlover

• Posting Member
  • mmmmmmmmmmmm
to each his own is correct.  I just say the scars it leaves is worse than the enlarged breast.  Being gay, I am very upfront about it.  I never have to apoligize for it.
I read these posts and find it hard to imagine why people get so depressed over enlarged breast.  I say life is too short.  Use it to your advantage and never panic.

Offline a-man

• Silver Member
  • Gyne free!
In the majority of cases, the scars are barely visible. In my case, the scars are completely invisible, even to myself.

We are not 'depressed' about having gynecomastia, we (like most people) just think men look better without breasts.

Offline breastlover

• Posting Member
  • mmmmmmmmmmmm
I mention it because I seen some post on this board about depression.  It caught my attention and I feel sorry for them.

Offline a-man

• Silver Member
  • Gyne free!
Male breasts are definitely seen as detrimental to the overall look of a man. However so are many other things, and usually these physical deformities alone do not lead to depression... but they can each definitely contribute.

Fortunately gynecomastia can be fixed, however that does not always solve the depression.

Offline brama

• Bronze Member
Hey breastlover if you feel THAT bad for the depressed guys here you can always help me pay for my surgery ;  )
Honestly Im really depressed over having Gyne. and not having all the money yet to fix it. Any contributions would be highly appreciated!
Thanks!!

Offline SRK

• Bronze Member
  • will BARE
Hey breastlover if you feel THAT bad for the depressed guys here you can always help me pay for my surgery ;  )
Honestly Im really depressed over having Gyne. and not having all the money yet to fix it. Any contributions would be highly appreciated!
Thanks!!

hahahahah...tht's kool....even i will appreciate a donation...breastlover i have a suggestion for you...walk in the public without ur shirt...n c how the ppl react...i am damn sure they wud mock you....so tht means ur like me not very normal.....the only thin is tht god has gv u a totally different mindset towards this dreaded thin called gynecomastia.
a man walkin with gyno is a man walkin with a heart of steel

Offline breastlover

• Posting Member
  • mmmmmmmmmmmm
I have with no shirt and while some make comments, they are not mean spirited.  SURGERY   Thats how these doctors get rich.  There has to be other options.

Gine2D

Depression as well as boobs can be caused by a testosterone/Estrogen ratio imbalance.

Some guys have both problems.  They turn the depression to hate for the boobs,  but that is not the reason for the depression.  It is the hormone imbalance.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2005, 05:49:58 AM by Gine2D »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024