Author Topic: I'm having gynecomastia surgery this week  (Read 1881 times)

Offline gemidude

• Bronze Member
Hey everyone,

I'm having gyno surgery later this week. I've had it since I was 9 or 10. Never had weight issues, but it was always there. I'm in my early twenties now, and am excited about getting rids of these things.

I had smartlipo last year by a doctor who was not a board certified plastic surgeon, on the chest. I had no results, the chest was the same size as before. Little did I know liposuction alone can not get rid of gynecomastia. Luckily I was able to get a refund from the place that I did it at.

Now I am getting the real thing done. Direct tissue resection, and liposuction. Hopefully the results will be good. I have good faith in my board certified plastic surgeon. I am trying to stay anonymous but will be more than happy to reveal my doctor's name if the results are good, in recommendation for him.

I will post some before pictures for you all to see.

Wish me luck!

« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 04:27:54 PM by gemidude »

Offline gemidude

• Bronze Member
Hey guys, my photos are up on the photos section of the discussion board comments will be appreciated!

Offline gemidude

• Bronze Member
I had it done yesterday, and right now feel like results are great from what I can see. My doctor was amazing in the Raleigh NC area. Procedure went great woke up with mild pain, nothing like the smartlipo I had previously under local(complete hell). The best part was getting to see the large amount of glandular tissue that was removed that day. Which justified the excision/incision. It's day 2 have not taken off bandages, but when I do, I will take pictures, and possibly reveal doctor's name in praise for him. The staff was awesome and friendly. Looking forward to a new life with a new chest!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024