Author Topic: Pre and post op pics in Malaysia.  (Read 6120 times)

Offline lukie

• Posting Member
So I have had growth of tissue and fat the last couple of years due to medications that basically caused weight and gland growth.

Glad to say I stabilised my weight after  came of the meds but unfortunately the large deposits of fat were not reduced after weight loss.

So living in Malaysia and experiencing their doctors first hand before i took the dive and found one that satisfied my expectations.

His name is Dr Danny Oh and he had a clinic at Adventist hospital in Penang.

Well i booked a appointed and decided the results he had achieved previously were good. He showed me some pics and felt me up for size.

All this and the fact that I rate Adventist as a good hospital swayed my decision.

These are pics of me before.

Tomorrow i will upload the results when change my bandages.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 12:02:21 PM by lukie »

Offline lukie

• Posting Member
So day two after the surgery and i am feeling little pain. Apart from a burning pain in my right nipple which also seems more swollen than the left. I have able to even sleep on my side a little and there doesn't seem to be much bruising.

Psychological however well all the meds and all yesterday i drove a short distance from my house and crashed my car just outside the house, so i advise not to do any driving for a while as you will feel sore and not have good control or judgement from the meds.

Well here is day two pic. I am happy with the result as i can see my chest contour through it. Just waiting to have the drains out on mon.

« Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 01:09:43 AM by lukie »

Offline lukie

• Posting Member
Well here is is 2 weeks post op.

More size has come back to the chest and the sides have evened out. I am ok that more was not removed because basically I liked my chest contoured and not flat as a pre teen even though the definition is muscle as well.

I feel more could be taken out but I am not willing to risk it nor go through with the pain again, -the doctor would do it again for free if I requested-.

Here in Malaysia it is really hot and having to wear that compression shirt at work without aircon day in and day out is a nightmare. Also it starts to causes rash and makes my skin tingle and nipples feel sore.

As for the pain the bruising went in a week. I have what feels like tight skin around the nipple area, tingling around the chest and also shooting pain in the nipple.

On a scale of one to ten the pain isnt that bad and i could go back to the gym and do weight but i am not going to risk it as i have some scar tissue that need to resolve.

Feel free to comment no feedback yet but I would like to hear other peoples experiences or if you want to know more about the procedure (notice no scarring and only a small hole 1 cm).

Offline siphon

• Silver Member
looks great right now, the shaved chest makes the appearance look better as well lol, but the tissue that was there seems gone. great results in my opinion. once healing is done which will take time, your end result will look great. how long are you gonna wear the garment for? what kind is it?

Offline lukie

• Posting Member
I am wearing a wrap compression.

I was happy when i took that photo but all of a sudden the scar tissue broke down on the left side and then the nipple and skin stuck to the muscle underneath. This causes my nipple and contour to dentinwards. What i thought was going to be a great results is now going wrong im quite worried.

Offline jetyap

I'm considering to do surgery for gynecomastia too. How's your recovery coming along, lukie?

Offline april24th2007

• Gold Member
yes please advise update of your results.
also, how do we get in touch with doctor (if you reccomend).

the actual procedure..clininc over night.. full experience
and how much was the total cost?

medicaltourist

Hello,

I was happy when i took that photo but all of a sudden the scar tissue broke down on the left side and then the nipple and skin stuck to the muscle underneath. This causes my nipple and contour to dentinwards. What i thought was going to be a great results is now going wrong im quite worried.

How do you feel about this now?  Has it improved?

Thanks

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024