Author Topic: Dr. Bermant results - 2 years post op!  (Read 2145 times)

Offline Gynosaur

• Bronze Member
Hey fellas, it's been a while since I've visited, but I realized that over two years have passed since I got my gynecomastia surgery from Dr. Bermant.  My procedure took place on May 1, 2010, almost 26 months ago.

That procedure changed my life.  I am so much more confident now than I ever was before.  I can wear any shirt I want and not worry about people noticing my puffy nipples.  For the first time in my life, I freely take my shirt off in front of people without hesitation.  Before the surgery, I was in pretty good shape and liked the rest of my body but hated my chest.  I now think that my chest is one of my best features.  The scars are almost invisible (no one has ever noticed them or said anything...I have been very secretive about the whole thing).  Honestly, I don't even think about my chest on most days, and that's how it should be - out of my mind completely.

Thanks again, Dr. Bermant, and I consider myself lucky to have used your services before you retired.

These first three pictures are with my chest relaxed...

Offline Gynosaur

• Bronze Member
And here are two more photos, chest flexed and arms overhead.

Offline robear35

• Posting Member
Looks great.  Do you have any before pics?  How much did it cost?

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
He first signed on in may of 2010 and he made his first post (with Pictures) when he was 8 days post operative.

Click on his name, Click on the line that says something like view recent posts, then go to page 6 and 7 to see those pictures.  Please do not revive those old threads though.

I could not find any preoperative pictures.

Too bad that Dr. Bermant has retired. Fortunately there are a number of good surgeons replacing him.
Grandpa Dan

Offline Gynosaur

• Bronze Member
Robear35-

Thanks for the feedback.  It cost me about $7,000, but I don't regret a penny of that purchase.

The thread that Paa-Paw is talking about can be found here: http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/4/bermant-results-progressive-photos-%28surgery-was-512010%29/

I would also appreciate if you didn't revive that thread, but you actually can find pre-op pictures on the first page of it.  Dr. Bermant took pre-op pictures at his office.  I didn't have a severe case, but my nipples definitely were puffy.  You can see the puffiness best on the 45-degree photos of my chest in the pre-op pictures.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024