Author Topic: im 90% sure these are gyno.  (Read 2792 times)

Offline me_amo

i have come to a point of living with my gyne (or so i believe). Im 22, 170cm, 56kg.
I'm jaded. My adolescent years arent the same with the rest of my friends. but yah, im too heartless to think this over. so these are my gyne.
i have gone thru an elaborate reading and i have to wait until i can make my own money to afford the surgery, until then, im just goin to make do with the gyne  ;D

anyone to reconfirm this. i need another 10% confirmation to really believe that they are gyno.

Offline y2015

• Posting Member
It does look like gyno, but a pretty mild case. It's up to you if you want to do something about it.

Offline HellandBack

• Bronze Member
Haa u show him a severe case gyno to compare to. But yea i see nothin wrong bro hit the gym there are far more worst cases. I see nothing

Offline me_amo

relatively mine is not a big deal compared with the case pointed out there. now that im 100% sure that these are gyno. thanks.

since the day i found out this website, i realize that i am not alone.
shud chin up and breasts up. lol
gotta hit the gym but afraid that the puffy nipple will point out even more. dilemma.
haha

Offline Z31T

• Bronze Member
It just looks like you have big pecs. Your chest looks very similar to mine and I've HAD the surgery.

Offline worryooobs

Me-amo don't waste money and energy. You have a normal chest of a man. Go out with a T Shirt without losing your confidence.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
The definition of Gynecomastia is so loose that any surplus of tissue in the breast area of a male fits.
Grandpa Dan

Offline Viking75

• Bronze Member
You look just fine! I guess that you may think you have puffy nipps, and yea if you look at It long enough, perhaps one could think soo. If you are to have surgery (i do not think you need it) you will need an absolut expert to do it because puffy nipples are actually not soo easy to fix as many think. Use Dr Jacobs, Dr. Pope or Dr Delgado.
Now your chest looks fine nobody would think about gyno if you are on the beach.

relax!

Offline me_amo

oh wow thanks! you guys are very helpful.
you guys helped me to put things in perspective. thanks again.
i am now feeling okay goin out with loose shirt without a tight one inside.
and yes, i have been goin to pool alot and not many would notice, and only those who are close to me had only point out the bizarre looking of my breast.
im hitting the gym quite often now, just to mask the puffiness by having a bigger chest. lol irony. thanks everyone here ;D ;D

Offline codemiester2006

• Posting Member
nah man forget that, I would like to be in your shoes... booby-wise lol wish mine where like that... really anyone giving you a hard time over those are just kidding around or they might have gyne themselves... just a thought. I think you should go shirtless with a smile on your face man  ;D. I would not even bother with a tight shirt (to conceal them) cuz they dont seem to be enlarged and if they are they could easily fool me.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024