Author Topic: Nipples leaking  (Read 2361 times)

Offline male51

Hi a few months ago i went to the doctors because my t shirt was wet around my nipple so i thought it must of been my nipples leaking, they did some blood tests which come back fine, but i still have this small wet patch on my t shirt now and again, i only wear black t shirts and if i put a clean one at night the next day i have white patches on the inside just wanted to know if i should go back and is it anything to worry about ?

Offline Litlriki

• Supporting Doctors
    • Dr. Silverman's Website
Lactation can occur in patients with gynecomastia, but it generally results when individuals squeeze the nipple and express a small amount of fluid, which may be clear, cloudy, or brownish in color.  Without knowing anything else about your history, it's impossible to say if this is what you're experiencing, or if something else is going on.  How about a little history to help us out here.

Rick Silverman
Dr. Silverman, M.D.
Cosmetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
29 Crafts Street
Suite 370
Newton, MA 02458
617-965-9500
800-785-7860
www.ricksilverman.com
www.gynecomastia-boston.com
rick@ricksilverman.com

Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery

Offline male51

Thanks for the reply

I have loads of problems but nothing ever seems to get sorted will list them for you

Frozen shoulder but then its not and don't know what it is been bad for 2 years.

Bad chest told me its my age and smoking it use to be really soar, but this sounds daft i had a ice cream and bad chest freez but since not had a bad chest.

Get systems like mild thrush about 10 times a year.

Lumps on testicles told me i might have cysts coming.

IBS symptoms well the think it is they told me.

And today been bad all day with bladder soar or bowl not sure which and fever only just getting better.

So looks like i am a wreck an doctors don't seem to care :(

Offline Litlriki

• Supporting Doctors
    • Dr. Silverman's Website
And how about some history about your nipples--Do you have gynecomastia?  How long have you had it?  How old are you?  What medications are you taking?  Anyone else in the family with gynecomastia? With breast cancer?  Is it the same on both sides?  Can you express fluid, or do you only notice it occasionally on your shirt?  Does it have an odor? I could go on...

RS

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024