Author Topic: Planning My Surgery with Ostrowska-Clark  (Read 24404 times)

Offline DamienUK

• Bronze Member
Sup All,

I am a long time viewer and first time poster on this site. I am Damien, I am 24 year old and I have been suffering with Gynaecomastia since childhood. I have been considering getting surgery so many times but I was either busy finishing off my degree or working part-time and not earning enough to save with the ever increasing cost of living in London. I have obtained a solid job and I am ready to make this happen.

I have just emailed Jeremy and I am looking to have the procedure this month with any luck.
I am a bit curious as to the results I might get. I consider myself a bit chubby and I am keen to hear from anyone else here who what they think really.

Please let me know guys.

Many thanks,
Damien    

Offline DamienUK

• Bronze Member
Sorry, guys how do I embed pics on this forum? Apparently I am not suppose to refer to image shack or anything? Please let me know guys. :/

Damien

Offline Poland2012

• Silver Member
I'm about 8 hours out, so I'll refrain from passing judgement just yet. Look at the additional posting options for images.

Offline zack42

• Silver Member
Damien I'm nearly 6 weeks post-op and am very pleased with the results.

I suppose if you're chubby you may need a bit more lipo.  If you're concerned about that maybe just try to lose as much weight as you can before the op.

Good luck and let us know if you have any questions.

Offline DamienUK

• Bronze Member

Offline DamienUK

• Bronze Member
Sup Zak42,

Wow I am real pleased for you. I read your post too and I am real happy for you mate. And at six weeks, may I ask, do you feel any pain on your chest or any particular discomfort?

Damien

Offline DamienUK

• Bronze Member
Cheers Poland!

Wow, I really had to crop my picture to get it on the board. Is that what you guys are doing too or am I being thick? LOL! Sorry, not very bright here.

Many thanks,
Damien     

Offline zack42

• Silver Member
Damien I don't feel any pain day-to-day.

There is a little discomfort when massaging but certainly nothing to worry about.

I'm going to start some light weight-lifting soon and see how that goes.

Have you heard back from Jeremy?

Offline DamienUK

• Bronze Member
Thanks Zack42!

That sounds awesome! Yeah, just keep pumping your chest and trust me you will be looking great! Are you benching at all?
I did get a response from Jeremy – 1 hour later to be exact. I have gotten the forms to fill out and I have now gone back to him and asked for available dates. I plan to pay the £300 Deposit this week and an additional £294 for Atrium Hotel (6 nights) I may postpone my plan to the end of January 2013 – purely for annual leave at work.

This is all so exciting dude!

Offline Poland2012

• Silver Member
Cheers Poland!

Wow, I really had to crop my picture to get it on the board. Is that what you guys are doing too or am I being thick? LOL! Sorry, not very bright here.

Many thanks,
Damien     

Resize them, don't crop them. After seeing my initial results, I really recommend going through with it. I just wish I'd done it sooner.

Offline zack42

• Silver Member
Damien, I'm not trying to put you off the Atrium hotel because apparently it's good but the Hotel Ibis Centrum is much much cheaper and totally adequate.  I stayed there and although it's quite basic, it's comfortable and has everything you need (including free Wifi).

I haven't started my weight training yet but will do this week and am looking forward to seeing the results with my new chest!

Offline Poland2012

• Silver Member
I'd second the Ibis. It's close to the shopping centre, and there's a couple of grocery stores right next door. If you book more than a month in advance, you also save a fair bit.

Offline DamienUK

• Bronze Member
Cheers Guys,

I will definitely consider the Ibis then! I saw the picture of the rooms and it seems gorgeous and I would need the shopping centre close by too! Hahah thanks for the advice guys! Is it close to the clinic though? Did you book this on your own in advance?

I have sent my response, but I have not had a response yet. Oi Poland! Stop hogging their time and let Jeremy respond to me, will yah! LOL! Just kidding guys!

Damien 

Offline DamienUK

• Bronze Member
Cheers Guys,

Just checked the Ibis website in Szczecin and wow, its £24 per night! Just half the amount that I would pay for Atrium! You guys are awesome! Thanks!

Damien 

Offline zack42

• Silver Member
Damien the Ibis is about 12-15mins from the surgery and I got a taxi there and back every time.  The taxis are much cheaper in Poland than the UK so it really wasn't bad at all.  For £25 a night, the Ibis is a bargain!  Yes I booked on my own in advance via their website.  As I said before, it's quite basic but has everything you need.  If you have any other questions let us know.

Jeremy isn't always that quick at replying but he will get round to it eventually.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024