Author Topic: Some advice needed  (Read 2231 times)

Offline marky8

I think it goes without saying that I definitely have gynecomastia. From looking at the other users photos on here I would think it's pretty severe? I dont mind them, they are a part of me and I accept that. We know what has caused them, I've had high estrogen levels all my life. I also have wide hips. What I do mind is the stares that I get when someone notices them.
So I have a couple of questions.
Are they really severe or is it in my head?
What are my options for reducing their appearance? I dont want anything too tight, just someting so they dont stick out as much.

hammer

After many years you can get use to them some what! Yes you are much bigger then most that post and ask, " do I have gyne"? Believe it or not you are still smaller then a few of us! As for me I'm a double D. I have pictures on my post " my story after all these years".

As for making them not stick out so far, without surgery, I wear a minimizer bra that hooks in the front. That give good support, isn't as noticeable from the back and flattens in the front. That being said I find as others have posted the most comfortable bras are the ones that make you look the biggest, but also give you the best support as well!

My family all know that I wear a bra and support that, however, I find that I still need to go without in hot weather and after several hours of wearing one.  I made a comment about that to my wife the other day and said it must be that I am a guy with huge breast. She said no, everyone she knows that are big breasted needs time without the bra! What a curse!

Welcome to the forum!

Bob

Offline Del

• Bronze Member
I am about the same size as Hammer and agree with his comments. But get fitted professionally and make sure it is comfortable and gives good support otherwise your back will suffer.  Del
Del

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024