Author Topic: My gyno  (Read 1602 times)

Offline Welderman

Ive had gyno as long as can remember in the 4 years I've had 4 back surgeries since then my chest has started to grow very rapidly I've had blood test done and found that my testosterone was less than 20 I took trt for six months and it was 37 no one has ever checked my estrogen  anyone have any suggestions I have seen an endocrinologist he told me that all I need to have done for the gynacomasti is to have a double mastectomy
« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 03:58:11 PM by Welderman »

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Endocrinology is a field where a Doctor might have a sub-specialty. Obviously a Doctor who has a special interest in Diabetes or liver disease in not going to be of much help. See if you can find the Endocrinologist with a special interest in development or reproductive issues.
Grandpa Dan

Offline Welderman

I seen an endocrinologist  he checked my testicles prostate he did blood test for prolactin was normal my LH was slightly high my FSH was slightly high but he said not enough to make a difference he checked semen was not too bad he was really thinking it was prolactin  he told me that he was so surprised that my prolactin was normal he said I would have to to hormones for life that's fine if my breast wouldn't hurt so bad I don't want to have a mastectomy when I had my last mammogram they told me the more they hurt the faster they were growing but what gets me no e one has checked my estrogen and I don't know why  should I take estrogen blocker thanks for your post let me know of any ideas that might work

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I wouls agree with you that it is odd at least that no one has yet checked your Estrogen level.

It may be time for a second opinion.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024