Author Topic: Is this Gyno/puffy nipples?  (Read 2696 times)

Offline Shaddex

I'm 18 years old and just finding out about gyno/puffy nipples. All I know is that my nipples are a constant source of embarrassment, showing through my shirts. I'd appreciate any help/advice!

hammer

When I was younger we use to call that NHO! " nipple hard on"

You look fine to me! There are a lot of pictures of guys that have "puffy nipples" if you look around the forum you can see why I say that I think you look fine!

Offline Shawnw1531

• Bronze Member
Do you notice any hard gland directly underneath the nipples? If so then yes you probably have a mild case of gyno. I have the same problem, however mine protrude much more. Looks like a minor case on gyno to me. Keep and eye on it. It does not look that bad too me(comparing to what i have). If you are unhappy with it, see a experienced gynecomastia surgeon, and see what your options are. I am going for a consultation too see Dr. Pensler in chicago on friday.

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
Minor case of puffy nipples.  They probably will not disappear spontaneously. You can wait, of course, for them to disappear -- but if it has been present for two or more years, then the chances of disappearance are slim.

You have a choice of living with them, camouflaging with a snug compression shirt or having surgery to remove it.

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

Offline EastCounty

• Posting Member
Very minor case of puffy nipples. Compared to other photos I have seen on this forum and online, you are just fine. I'd bet a lot on this forum would actually love to have your chest.

Of course, when you have the nipples in question, you'll still feel self-conscious about them no matter what. I understand that. But again, in my opinion, you look to be in shape and the nipples are only a very minor issue. In fact, almost not even noticable from you photos.

Offline johny99

• Posting Member
Dude u r fine just live with this nipples even remove ur shirts on beach its not seem embarrassing to me, or if u r too much thinking so do chest workout in gym once ur chest muscle will get harder u can turn the nipples down, find best chest workout on youtube. As u dont have sagging breast just puffy nipples can be turned down if u do right exercises. good lucks

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024