Author Topic: Finding A Surgeon (AZ)  (Read 3248 times)

Offline basics

• Posting Member
hi

i finally have enough money to pay for the surgery, but i have no idea where to begin to find a docter.  can anyone give me some advice?  should i just use the yellow pages? search the web?  what kinds of things should i look for, ask?  does anyone know of any good docters in AZ?

thanks

Offline HEG

• Posting Member
hi

i finally have enough money to pay for the surgery, but i have no idea where to begin to find a docter.  can anyone give me some advice?  should i just use the yellow pages? search the web?  what kinds of things should i look for, ask?  does anyone know of any good docters in AZ?

thanks

I asked this question a little while ago and a member on here pointed me to this PS in Glendale. I will hopefully be having a consultation in the next couple of weeks.

« Last Edit: September 12, 2005, 10:38:15 AM by travshead »

Offline basics

• Posting Member
cool, i checked it out, he looks very professional

have you found anyone else worth looking into?

Offline HEG

• Posting Member
cool, i checked it out, he looks very professional

have you found anyone else worth looking into?

At this point I have mainly taken Jc's advise, and he has definitely done his homework and has been very helpful. If you do a simple search for a gynecomastia surgeon you will get a million hits here in the Valley. I'm still very torn about what to do. I'm sure he is good, but he has very few pics of gyne surgery on his website and I just get the vibe that he doesnt do a lot of them (although this "vibe" is totally unfounded)

« Last Edit: October 13, 2005, 12:54:51 PM by travshead »

Offline allstar

• Posting Member
Dr. Shaun Parson
info@drparson.com
-although Imyself have not gone to him, I have heard good things about his skills.
-Ihave also heard good things about dr.angelchick, so,  since dr.angelchick was the only surgeon mentioned on this thread it's appropriate to make all aware of potential options.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2005, 09:07:35 AM by travshead »

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
What "good things have you heard about his skills?"  I'd imagine he donates $ to the site (correct me if i'm wrong). :-/

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
I've met Dr. Parson, he's a good guy.  I'm just curious what the admin has "heard about his skills."  I'd really like to know. Probably all good.  
« Last Edit: January 12, 2006, 08:02:39 PM by jc71 »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024