Author Topic: Kenalog Injections in UK  (Read 3850 times)

Offline JD_587

Hi all, I'm a long time reader. I had my surgery last year with Katarzyna Ostrowska-Clark following advice on this board and I'm pleased with the results (well, 90%). I followed the  advice given to me fairly religiously (the massaging and the garment etc).

However, just under a year one (op was in June last year) and the results are good but not 100% just yet. One side is slightly more bigger than the other (the other other is a lot flatter) and it feels like scar tissue or build up. I have emailed Clark about this so I'm waiting on a response.

Assuming she does agree that I may need a kenalog injection, whereabouts can I go about finding someone who will do this? I'm based in London but I'm willing to travel. Can anyone recommend someone they've used or heard good things about?

Offline puffynipplesdrivemecrazy

• Bronze Member
Hi all, I'm a long time reader. I had my surgery last year with Katarzyna Ostrowska-Clark following advice on this board and I'm pleased with the results (well, 90%). I followed the  advice given to me fairly religiously (the massaging and the garment etc).

However, just under a year one (op was in June last year) and the results are good but not 100% just yet. One side is slightly more bigger than the other (the other other is a lot flatter) and it feels like scar tissue or build up. I have emailed Clark about this so I'm waiting on a response.

Assuming she does agree that I may need a kenalog injection, whereabouts can I go about finding someone who will do this? I'm based in London but I'm willing to travel. Can anyone recommend someone they've used or heard good things about?

Somebody was saying on here that Karadis does the Kenalog injection. How was your chest preop? as in puffy nipples or full on boobs? Just trying to compare as im hearing lots of people suffering from scar tissue with Katarzyna and its starting to put me off.

Offline JD_587

Well, it's all relative. I had puffy nipples and I suspect full of, as you say, boobs. But they weren't as big as some of the other guys I've seen.

The surgery was fine and everything healed well, but there is some scar tissue lingering and I think that's always the case with these surgeries. I had a good experience with her so I wouldn't get too deterred.

• Bronze Member
JD, could you keep us updated with what Dr O has said regarding the injections? It would be great for other members too should they have to do the same as you?

Well, it's all relative. I had puffy nipples and I suspect full of, as you say, boobs. But they weren't as big as some of the other guys I've seen.

The surgery was fine and everything healed well, but there is some scar tissue lingering and I think that's always the case with these surgeries. I had a good experience with her so I wouldn't get too deterred.

Offline JD_587

Hi there,

The advise was to massage the area for 2 weeks straight and then wait to see the result. It all else fails, I am asked to get in touch in another month. Dr O is not a huge fan of kenalog. I do feel as though it will need a kenalog injection truth be told, but I have begun the massaging process regardless. I was aware of this at the time of the surgery, so I'm not too shocked or disappointed.

• Bronze Member
It will be interesting to see how this goes mate. Still keep us updated.

Any chance of some pics? its ok if you dont feel comfortable doing that though!

Hi there,

The advise was to massage the area for 2 weeks straight and then wait to see the result. It all else fails, I am asked to get in touch in another month. Dr O is not a huge fan of kenalog. I do feel as though it will need a kenalog injection truth be told, but I have begun the massaging process regardless. I was aware of this at the time of the surgery, so I'm not too shocked or disappointed.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024