Author Topic: I am 22 years old skinny boy  (Read 2104 times)

Offline unluckyGuy

Hi,
I noticed my moobs around 5 years ago. I never did any research on it until today and now I am very much aware of this disease and I want to get rid of my moobs.
I have some questions here.
1. Should I go for surgery or can I just take anti-eostrogen drugs?
2. What would be the surgery cost in India?
3. Will it ever come back after surgery?

Offline Litlriki

• Supporting Doctors
    • Dr. Silverman's Website
Anti-estrogen pills will not get rid of gynecomastia that develops during puberty.  Much money has been wasted in this effort.  Surgery is required to correct the condition, and if it's been present for more than three years, then it's unlikely to resolve on its own.  Once treated, if treated adequately, and no other inciting factors are encountered through the rest of your life, it's unlikely to recur.

I have no idea what this costs in India.

Rick Silverman
Dr. Silverman, M.D.
Cosmetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
29 Crafts Street
Suite 370
Newton, MA 02458
617-965-9500
800-785-7860
www.ricksilverman.com
www.gynecomastia-boston.com
rick@ricksilverman.com

Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery

Offline unluckyGuy

Anti-estrogen pills will not get rid of gynecomastia that develops during puberty.  Much money has been wasted in this effort.  Surgery is required to correct the condition, and if it's been present for more than three years, then it's unlikely to resolve on its own.  Once treated, if treated adequately, and no other inciting factors are encountered through the rest of your life, it's unlikely to recur.

I have no idea what this costs in India.

Rick Silverman

I cannot go under surgery for at least one year from now. Would you suggest me to do any physical exercise or follow any diet until then? So that it will be reduced to some extent?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024