Author Topic: Not sure how bad my case is  (Read 1845 times)

Offline Guyno1

I am fairly certain I have gynocomastia. I am 19, weigh roughly 170lbs, and am 6'3. I have small, pea sized balls on underneath that I can feel. My nipples are not exactly hard, but it definitely feels like very small bumps are behind them, but it's not like it's super hard behind them. I have included an album with a bunch of pictures and am wondering if I should look into surgery as an option. For about the past 2 weeks I have been on a caloric deficit and have been eating clean to lower my body fat percentage to see if that will make them less noticeable. In the album my nipples are somewhat puffy, but they seem to fluctuate throughout the day. Obviously the gyno does not look anywhere near as bad when they aren't puffy, but it still bothers me. Just looking for some opinions from you guys.

Thanks

Just remove the space after the "h" to see

h ttp://imgur.com/a/TK4uG

Offline Guyno1

82 views and no replies, just looking to see what you guys think

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I could find no pictures.

Believe it or not, I can answer your question anyhow.

The answer is that size is not an adequate way of determining how by your gynecomastia is. The only thing that really matters is how much impact the condition is having on your self image. Some guys with very large breasts are doing just fine so theirs is not too bad. Other guys with very tiny puffy nipples are severely impacted so it is very bad.

YOU are the only one who can say how bad it is.

Sorry to load you up with what must seem like doubletalk, but this is the truth.

With your height and weight being what they are,  I do not think that shedding a  few pounds will make much difference. Weight loss could make a difference if what you had was more fully contoured breasts, but even then  weight  loss seldom shrinks the breasts very much. The breast area is one of the first places where fat is deposited and one of the last where it is lost.
Grandpa Dan

Offline s00ntobe

• Silver Member
yours is really small,  were you overweight before? i think i saw some stretch marks

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024