Author Topic: Dr. Bartlett  (Read 1770 times)

Offline aram82

Hi people,
Had my surgery done with Dr. Richard Bartlett out of Boston a couple weeks ago. I've been meaning to document my experiences here, especially since this site has been such an amazing resource for me. I am now 18 days past my surgery. Doctor said I had lipo and excision of gland.

My case was moderate gynecomastia, which I could always cover up with a thick shirt. The damn thing happened to me when I was 13 or 14 and since then I've tried a combination of exercising and dieting to rid myself of the moobs, resulting in obvious failure. In an ideal society, I would not have to worry about this minor deformity, and I have tried to be normal about this, but alas I concede defeat. I would rather not have to deal with the negative vibes and would prefer to carry on with my life with less stress. And yes, if surgery improves my wardrobe to less baggy clothes, that would be a welcome change too.

My experience with Doctor Bartlett and his staff has been amazing. They are all so incredibly friendly and nice, I have never felt the slightest apprehension during my several visits to his office. Dr. Bartlett and his staff are consummate professionals as well and it helped make my surgery a very smooth experience. I am sure the other amazing Doctors on this forum provide a similar experience, but personally I am very happy to have had my procedure done with Dr. Bartlett. I should add that he also happens to teach Gynecomastia surgery at Harvard.

Now that I've written about the soft details of my surgery experience, I will write about my surgery-prep, visit to the OR, recovery, and general wisdom I have picked up through my experience in follow on posts. Stay tuned shire folk.
-aram

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024