Author Topic: Who should I be looking to get my surgery done with in the NY/NE area?  (Read 3025 times)

Offline pufnips99

• Posting Member
I've saved about 6,000 cash and have a mild case of "puffy nipples."

So far it seems like Silverman and Jacobs would be the prime candidates in the price range- however I'd love to hear about any other surgeons who I can talk to or consult with. I like to keep my options open. Thanks to anyone who takes the time to read the thread and contribute.

hammer

I have not had this type of surgery, however, if I was to I would be very happy with either one of these doctors that you have listed! I think it may come down to which one is located closer to you.

I am basing this on everything that I've read the last couple years on the forum as a member and as a person that has been through over 7 major surgeries, however, none being gynecomastia surgery.

Good luck.

Offline George Pope, M.D.

• Supporting Doctors
    • Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
I can understand your wanting to keep your options open, or look around as much as possible for a surgeon, but you can't find anyone in that part of the US better than Dr. Jacobs or Dr. Silverman for gyne surgery.  Gynecomastia surgery is such a huge part of their practices; they are truly experts in this field.  In my opinion there's no need to look any further.

Dr. Pope, MD
George H Pope, MD, FACS
Certified - American Board of Plastic Surgery
Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
www.georgepopemd.com
Phone: 407-857-6261

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024