Author Topic: My gynecomastia story  (Read 1807 times)

Offline Bodybuilder1992

• Posting Member
So my story starts like this , at the age 13 i felt pain when touching my nipples and i have had puffy nipples but it didnt bothering me so as two years have passed and my friends started noticed i have had puffy nipples but i realy didnt care and two friends laughed at me because of that since than i was afriad to take my shirt off , now im almost 17 and i have had mood changes alot because of that since the last time i really cared about my body and i went to the doctor and the doctor who is professional with hormons and he said that i have had a little lumps under my nipples but not something so my friend told me that i have noting and also my mom did but what matters is what i think not what others and it affected my life and my education and my social and i have two friends who has it but just dont really care about it but i can see that sometimes its affects their confidence and self esteem all i want to do is to give a darn but its so ugly that i cant but i know i would live muck better not caring what others think and i think to myself if i were that boy witout that nipples i would be the most popular person in the world and i would bodybuild my body and would be the happiest person in the world and could give a darn about anything as he doesnt have mild gyno  and so as i said i will work at the summer and will do the surgery and my life will be changes from depressed from the ugly
Nipples that ruin my body all the time i need to be fre[color=][/color]eze so my nipples will look good and not ugly and willll be the happppiest
Person in the world and no one could change it because than they couldnt tease me and if so i wouldnt care just care on my nipples look and then wouldnt care because i will pay for my surjery and than darn what people think and im pretty good looking lots of the girls says i look like the one from twilights i dont know his name but he has gread body and so as i said im just want to end with it o hope i could pass half year and make the surgery finally

Offline Bodybuilder1992

• Posting Member
I also wants to say that i just want finally to take my shirt off in public and not be afraid or shamed and i have seen guys with gynecomastia and i could see that they have had no confidence.
Just walk with confidence and be social with everyone and be happy  :-\ :-[ :)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024