Author Topic: No Money here--I'm happy with my breasts  (Read 3149 times)

Offline thanksforthemamories

Quickie bio: I'm a retired, successful 145# 5'7" healthy guy who's not gay, TV, TS, TG etc. Been married, raised children etc.
 I have some "deformities":My hair, what is left is white, my skin has lost it's youthful elasticity,and as happens to a large % of we males, I have gyno.   
All of these occur for some men so can be considered NORMAL.
One of My earliest memories is finding my mothers breast pump at about 2years old (no I didn't try it)
As a teen I tried on a female family bra--again probably very common,

I've ALWAYS had an attraction to breasts,it's a rare male that doesn't but--I wanted them for me!

Finally a few years ago I discovered via our wonderful web that I wasn't the only guy that did and began trying all the potions and systems that would grow my own.

Needless to say, I was very worried about others noticing these A's after a time I've found that women tend to either love it or care less--breasts are something they've loved all their lives generally so it's reasonable that we guys might also. Guys have NEVER said anything tho they note them. FINALLY I've grown enough that I can say: I HAVE BREASTS. I still take into note that some backward folk might have a problem so don't over expose to them.
At this point, I've come to the position that I consider My breasts to be part of me that I enjoy wrapping in a decent fitting bra and wearing whatever I wish in good taste! Hopefully, I can grow to a small A-B-36 and take the $6-7000.oo to buy a nice Jaguar XKS!
If you hate them have these guys chop em off, If you love them be nice to them!
cheers: :D :D

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Among the younger guys your attitude would be unusual. As we age, our priorities change and even if the breast enlargement was not sought it is tolerated. As you noted, the condition actually is normal.

I frequently joke that if someone gave me the money to get surgery, I would most likely use it as a down payment on a sailboat.

My age? A mere boy of 76 years.
Grandpa Dan

hammer

Personally I would NEVER try to grow breast on myself! I'm one of those guys that have had them as long as I can remember, and I am still happily married fathered 5 grandfather of 3. Due to multiple health issues much more important then breast I don't let them bother me, and mine are a little bigger then Double D's! That being said they didn't bother me that much throughout my life, even a few times that I was teased while I was serving my country, I just put the person doing the teasing in their place, and that ended it!

I'm white haired, still a full head of it, but cut very short, and a full white beard about 4" long now and age 56 retired due to disability.

I am with Paa_Paw on the money issue, except that I wouldn't buy the sail boat, mine would be a camper, or a .50 cal rifle, or one heck of a nice hand gun, or some hunting equipment, maybe a new ATV, oh what the heck, I'll jus throw in the rest and buy it all, lol! Less the .50 cal rifle that $3,000.00 for a single shot!

Offline gotgyne

Quickie bio: I'm a retired, successful 145# 5'7" healthy guy who's not gay, TV, TS, TG etc.
I've ALWAYS had an attraction to breasts,it's a rare male that doesn't but--I wanted them for me!

A man who wants breasts for himself but is not transgendered, this seemed strange to me at first. But then I noticed that there exist some men who feel like you. A search with the keywords "breast augmentatioin" and "men" reveals it. 

I've found that women tend to either love it or care less--breasts are something they've loved all their lives generally so it's reasonable that we guys might also.

There are quite a few women who don't love their breasts or are not satisfied with them, hence the flourishing cosmetic surgery business.

As for the money you save without undergoing surgery I'd use it to buy a high-end camcorder.

John

A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline walt

• Gold Member
hi guys im happy with my A/B breasts they have grown a little as of late but that's fine , I would get myself a better car or a newer farm tractor for what the surgery would cost.

Offline Alchemist

• Gold Member
I don't have any chunks of money either. However, the cost of surgery would buy me 6 years of full season RV site and membership costs for enjoying 3 months in the sun.  As we are all nudists there one gets to see the actual gyne incidence since nobody is hiding.  As guys age, more gyne becomes obvious and that matters not at all.

Offline Mujassad

• Posting Member
Oh boy, I hope other countries start covering gyno surgery by insurance. Stupid so many countries really consider it as just plastic surgery.

Having an A cup as a woman is normal, having a B cup as a man is not, just like someone who is missing a nose or something isn't normal, they should be taken care of and covered by insurance to provide them a NORMAL life.

If I'm honest, if it would cost 5000 here I'd still do it but it would have taken longer.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024