Author Topic: Is it possible to get rid of them without surgery?  (Read 3594 times)

Offline Zero1993

Hi guys,
the first picture is how I started out in December.

Then I decided to go to the gym and change my diet a little bit. Two months have passed and they shrinked a little bit.
Now is it possible to get rid of them completely with a healthy diet and more weight training?

hammer

Your pictures are not very good so it is very hard to see if you even have anything to worry about, but if you do it will take surgery. So start saving your money!

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
You will be able to Un-grow breasts about as easily as you can un-fry an egg.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but You wanted an honest answer and this is the truth.
Grandpa Dan

Offline nick04

• Posting Member
You definitely look good after the weight loss but you will need the surgery to get rid of them completely.

Offline qazwsxedcrfvtgb

• Posting Member
You can't even tell with those pictures. You need to lose more weight imo. I don't have much sympathy for overweight people even if they have glandular tissue. Make a decent effort to lose weight and you will be able to tell

hammer

You can't even tell with those pictures. You need to lose more weight imo. I don't have much sympathy for overweight people even if they have glandular tissue. Make a decent effort to lose weight and you will be able to tell

Wow, I'll bet you don't have sympathy for blind people even if they were born without eyes! What an ass! I know that isn't a very good thing for a follower of Jesus Christ to say, but you really got my goat!

I'll bet you grew your man boobs just because you really wanted them so bad, just like people that have glandular issues kneel down at night and pray to get fat!
« Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 08:36:50 PM by hammer »

Offline Herbert

• Bronze Member
zero1993,

Keep up the good work.

In life we must learn to ignore rude and unsympathetic people, including those that try to bully us.  They have their own issues, which in many cases ares worse than the things they are making fun of. These people are experts in shifting focus off themselves onto a new victim/target.

I wish you the best in losing weight and moving toward a healthy life style.  I lost about 30lbs and feel better.  However, the breast did not go away. Life goes on.  At 57yrs and  looking for another job, I am in the acceptance mode with no plans of elective surgery.

Best wishes!

hammer

Herbert, I wish you the best it the job hunt!

Bob

Offline qazwsxedcrfvtgb

• Posting Member

Wow, I'll bet you don't have sympathy for blind people even if they were born without eyes! What an ass! I know that isn't a very good thing for a follower of Jesus Christ to say, but you really got my goat!

I'll bet you grew your man boobs just because you really wanted them so bad, just like people that have glandular issues kneel down at night and pray to get fat!
What? I had glandular gyne and recently got it removed. Being born blind is completely different to eating too many chocolate bars. I'm just saying that if you want the best results you should be prepared to put some effort into weightloss before surgery.

hammer

What? I had glandular gyne and recently got it removed. Being born blind is completely different to eating too many chocolate bars. I'm just saying that if you want the best results you should be prepared to put some effort into weightloss before surgery.

You said you don't have sympathy for people with glandular issues! Do you really think that they sit around eating junk food? If you do, your a fool to judge people! As I am one of those people that was fit as any one could ever be, 6% BMI, I did things you only see in the movies in the service, But Because of glandular issues along with diabetes I'm not that person anymore, and my tiny 115lbs wife eats tons more then me! I eat a banana in the morning, yogurt for lunch and what ever my wife makes for dinner, One serving!  If that is pigging out, then pigs do fly!

Offline jay adams

• Gold Member
Gotta agree with the hammer here. I was always in good shape skateboarding, kickboxing, juicing etc growing up and I had gland. You can't put everyone in the the same boat just because they have something in common. If someone has lost weight give em a high five not criticism. 

Offline Zero1993

So it's been almost 4 months since I started going to the gym.

Offline igotum

• Bronze Member
I know you have issues with your chest otherwise you wouldn't be posting. I think you look just great the way you are. I wish I looked that good!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024