Author Topic: Prostate and estradol with gynecomastia  (Read 1535 times)

Offline DDtop

Hi ive had breasts since young but also now have reynauds and fibromyalgia which one of the things from it apart from painful when there cold is bad pains/problems with bladder area as you don't empty properly and get IBS also but many like me get really painful which im sure is prostate angry or maybe overactive from it as something akin to being tasered or bitten in there!!!
but other day was talking to another guy bit older than me 50's who has fibro and like me has pains and had all the various meds which don't really help!.
But what he has been prescribed now is Lynoral which they said also use on p cancers etc but from what i read works on prostate area so lessens pains.
He said it has been ok and seems to help alot(ive been doubled up)has been taking for around 4 months odd but they did say could have side effects! he has has tenderness and some growth but guess it depends on your disposition to estradol?

What im going to do is ask my GP to see if would be good to try out as do have uro follow up in a month then said would go on list for botox in bladder to calm which i guess could be 4 months odd? as did say waiting list of 3 months before but don't think botox would take pain away just deaden urges?

But what i wondered if he does prescribe it how much effect would it have on them if have already and how would i go about decreasing later as not to sure on surgery as have low blood pressure slow heart rate and i think it's reynauds or could be Fibro get infections whenever had an op so something like this might be too much so something i have to bare in mind.

Hope this isn't a too out of planet question

By the way according to a bra converter im a 46F/FF? but going to get measured soon properly

Offline DDtop

Hi well found a few things out has had a call from hes medic was quite an enlightenment with things trying out but what they said was that it changed the pain or how it was seen/felt/work from how fibro effects and manifests itself on your system also found some articles on if Oestrogen is boosted it lowers symptoms of IBS/bloating that you get with fibro plus another on how it lessens pain felt.
and now been revised to a 48D-DD?

They did say used a low dose with not going over 100ug at anytime and mostly 50ug or below then lower once found a sweet spot etc.
But i can handle some breast swell but not the pain i have as it effects me with bad IBS once it starts in bladder area.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024