Author Topic: do i have gyno  (Read 1897 times)

Offline confused45

The last six months I've had pains In my Chest and nipples I'm five foot eight and weigh one hundred eighty pounds

Offline confused45

hammer

Yes you do have gynecomastia! If you've looked around at the forum I'm sure that you know the only two ways to deal with this is acceptance or surgery. You will want to wait until your done growing to have surgery! Unless you have taken drugs that have side effects of causing gyne you can see a endocrinologist to get a hormone work up.

Welcome to the forum.

Offline confused45

ThAnk you for the reply. I just wasnt sure I thought it might. It just seems its grown very fast there were days it felt like someone was stabbing me. I don't take.drugs or meds..so I really don't know what could have caused this. I dont have that big of a belly i wear 32 or 33 jeans. Would sit ups push ups and jogging help i used to do it everyday but i havent in six months
Why would i have to wait for them to grow larger seems silly lol at this rate im afraid theyd be huge  like a womens. How big will they grow and for how long
« Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 05:51:03 PM by confused45 »

hammer

Well, mine are Double Ds, but I have several health issues including the fact that I lost my testicles in 1994/1995 one each year after a bad vasectomy!

You could have some hormone problems so seeing an endocrinologist would be someone that maybe able to determine why this is going on.  It would be good to find one experienced with gyne.

If your hormones are messed up and you have surgery they may just continue to grow! Surgery cost several thousands of dollars, so you don't want to have to do that to many times.

Offline confused45

My gf as embarrassing as this is to admit made me try her bra on and I fill it and she us a 36c if this has only been going on for six months I  am worried how big I will get. How can I tell what stage I am in and how much longer will I grow and how big will I have to be before surgery

hammer

There is no way to tell! But, remember this, those bumps on your chest DO NOT make you the man that you are!!!! You are the man that you are by what is in your HEART and MIND! Your personhood is in your soul, your personality not your chest! Those are just bumps made up of extra fat, breast tissue and skin!

I had gyne all my life, served in the Navy for 4 years active 7 years Army Reserves, fathered 5 grand father of 3 and still married to the best gal I've ever known for 27 years. I owned my own construction company until I had to retire at 40 due to disability 16 years ago. I had breast all that time too!

Oh ya, I also need to wear a bra too to support these double Ds, and my doctor at the VA medical center advice me to because of pain. My wife and daughters as well as the friends and family members that know support the idea of the bra.

A bra is an article of clothing made to support breast, and it makes no difference if the breast is on a man or a woman!

I do not feel any less a man even though I've lost my testicles, grown breast or wear a bra! It is all a state of mind!

Like the Brad Paisley song goes "my eye brows aren't plucked, there's a gun in my truck, thank God I'm still a guy"! I like to add that my truck is 4 wheel drive!

Bob

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024