Author Topic: Had my surgery 2 weeks ago, happiest I've ever been!  (Read 1523 times)

Offline Harry710

Two weeks ago I had my surgery done. For the last 5 years I had gynecomastia on the right side of my chest only. I never told anyone and the time finally came to tell my family which was the best decision I've ever made in my life. They did nothing but support me in getting my surgery and even helped me pay for some of it. Before getting surgery I was super nervous because I've never had surgery before in my life. The whole processes was so wonderful my doctor answered any question I threw his way. When the day finally came the day flew by after waking up in recovery I was in very minimal pain which I was surprised about. I was in a little discomfort from the surgical drain but nothing to bad at all. A week after the drain was taken out and I felt awesome. Since surgery I have been wearing my compression vest 24/7. I'm so happy with a results there has been minimal bruising and my chest is flat! I feel like a whole new person and that I have an entirely different life now! I have to say this whole process couldn't have gone any better! Below I put a picture of two weeks post surgery, let me know what you think. 

Offline Mujassad

• Posting Member
Congratulations on your surgery,

if you get some swelling or irregularities, keep in mind it can take a long time for final results to show. Mine was also two weeks ago!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024