Author Topic: is this gyno or just fat?  (Read 1940 times)

Offline super_funny123

You can see i am little fat but not sure if this is gyno or not.What you think ? Thanks

hammer

Pictures are kinda dark, but let me ask you a few questions.
Did you know that everyone is born with breast tissue both males and females?
Did you look up the definition of gynecomastia?

If you had, gynecomastia is the term used to describe breast enlargement in males. The make up of a breast in a male is no different then a female, however it will usually have more fat, but that being said, it still will have some amount of breast tissue because you were born with it.

So my question to you is, you you have gynecomastia?

Offline super_funny123

Yea i know what gynocomastia is but i dont know if i have it.My chest is soft and i dont feel any lump under nipple.Sry for my bad english

hammer

To me I would say no, but I need a "F" or so cup bra ( I'm going for a fitting tomorrow, I'm one of those who accept) but to one if the flat as a pine board posters that have a wild imagination you have a very mild case possibly. It comes down to how bad does it bother you?

Just to let you know, your English is great, I've traveled all over the world when I was in the US Navy and I don't speak any other but English, so your way ahead of me.

Bob
« Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 11:01:50 AM by hammer »

Offline rdculus

• Posting Member
I think you have a touch of fat that seems to hang a bit below your pec muscle. Gynocomastia, can't say -- but I suspect a bit of exercise could mask most of the aesthetic concern. I don't think it looks bad, but I can see why you ask.

It's always funny to me that most people don't notice any gyno on guys that have big muscles but it's always the skinny guys (like me right now) who are so concerned.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
it's gyne, not fat, you can tell by the definition line in the first pic or the contours in the side.  so say everyone has "some" breast tissue is not relevant to the fact you have a mild case that is more pronounced than normal.  then like anyone you just have to decide if you can be at peace with it or not. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024