Author Topic: Concerned at condition of my nipples 1 day post op with pics  (Read 1581 times)

Offline 1234james

• Posting Member
Hi guys I am only 1 day post op but I am concerned how my nipples are.

I have done a lot of browsing and I can not find a case like this.

Please comment with your opinions, should I be concerned?

Offline rdculus

• Posting Member
I'd call your doctor if you're concerned. Everyone seems to have a different recovery path, but worth checking it out. Perhaps only for the peace of mind.

Offline henry 41

• Bronze Member
Had you looked at all of the horrible results from surgery on this site before you went for surgery? The site has many photos of disfigurement as a result of surgery. It is always very risky. It seems that 10% of posted case photos seem to leave the nipples looking normal, while 90% of surgeries leave the patient with nipples which appear to have been operated on or even disfigured. I'm very sorry. I hope the nipples will improve with healing.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
immediate results of course are not final, but results can vary some with the surgeon.  i can't really tell well from the pics if the person did a cut just around the edge of the areola or something more severe, but i would not feel uncomfortable asking him soon for a post-op consultation and ask if he expects it to flatten out into something more normal. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024