Author Topic: Can I be helped?  (Read 3105 times)

Offline nycguy

• Posting Member
Hello to all, I had liposuction in 2003. I then had a "male mastectomy" on both sides in 2005- performed by two different doctors with two different results.

I had a medical accident in 2010. This accident pushed hard into the left nipple area, causing pain I still have today.

I read online it's caused by scar tissue and having no fat in between that scar tissue and muscle. When something hits the muscle and scar tissue- I guess I am experiencing the screwed part.

I need to know whether this can be repaired. I am willing to have fat injected into the area in order to stop this pain. Any feedback on my pic is appreciative.

hammer

Your in a great place to receive help! Dr. Jacobs , right there in NYC. You can get his contact info right here on the forum. I've never had this surgery as I'm one that has accepted, but from what I know he is a great doc and knows what he's doing, one of the finest!

Good luck and God bless!

Bob

Offline nycguy

• Posting Member
Thank you for your words, Hammer. I would like to read it from Dr. Jacobs. It's been difficult. I found out I had a hormonal disorder which causes gyn. I had to settle for surgery from a crappy hospital instead of search around.

I need to know whether this can be corrected. I would have kept the B Cup breasts if I known this would occur.

If a recognized and respected physician provides advice I will consider it. 

hammer

I have 46H size bra! I don't get surgery due to that fact that I have a ton of other health problems including I lost my testicles in the mid 90's. My surgery would be a big nightmare and a waist of money as far as I'm concern. I've hade more then 7 other surgeries, back, knees replaced and others, so I don't fear surgeries at all.

I really think the Dr. Jacobs could do you good! He has a web site that you can get right from the forum here with pictures of his work. I also think it would be worth your time to meet with him for a consult, as I don't think you can go wrong with him, he is good!

I know if I was going to do anything I would go out to NYC. To him, and I'm in Minnesota.

Bob

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
You will be in good capable hands here, and Yes, you can be helped.
Grandpa Dan

Offline nycguy

• Posting Member
I have 46H size bra! I don't get surgery due to that fact that I have a ton of other health problems including I lost my testicles in the mid 90's. My surgery would be a big nightmare and a waist of money as far as I'm concern. I've hade more then 7 other surgeries, back, knees replaced and others, so I don't fear surgeries at all.

I really think the Dr. Jacobs could do you good! He has a web site that you can get right from the forum here with pictures of his work. I also think it would be worth your time to meet with him for a consult, as I don't think you can go wrong with him, he is good!

I know if I was going to do anything I would go out to NYC. To him, and I'm in Minnesota.

Bob
With all your health issues how do you stay positive? May I ask, how did your testicles remove themselves?

hammer

They rotted after a vasectomy. My wife was pregnant with number 5 and we figured that was enough so I got the vasectomy. After some time I started to get stabbing pains shoot up from the groin area that would drop me to my knees. After going from doctor to doctor I finally ended up at the U of MN and they thought that I had cancer. After they removed the first they found it was rotted and figured it was from years of untreated diabetes as they also discovered that I was diabetic as well while I was going to the pain clinic and figured I had been 20 to 30 years untreated. After that they test for "T" level and I had less then a normal female and they removed the other, finding that it also was rotten.

The other theory they had was my autoimmune system destroyed them as after the vasectomy they no longer worked right and were seen as a foreign object. I also found out my thyroid was died as well and everything went down hill from there as far as health. I have it all in stories in "my story after all these years".

How do I stay positive? Love of family and a very strong faith! Everything is posible with God!

Offline nycguy

• Posting Member
They rotted after a vasectomy. My wife was pregnant with number 5 and we figured that was enough so I got the vasectomy. After some time I started to get stabbing pains shoot up from the groin area that would drop me to my knees. After going from doctor to doctor I finally ended up at the U of MN and they thought that I had cancer. After they removed the first they found it was rotted and figured it was from years of untreated diabetes as they also discovered that I was diabetic as well while I was going to the pain clinic and figured I had been 20 to 30 years untreated. After that they test for "T" level and I had less then a normal female and they removed the other, finding that it also was rotten.

The other theory they had was my autoimmune system destroyed them as after the vasectomy they no longer worked right and were seen as a foreign object. I also found out my thyroid was died as well and everything went down hill from there as far as health. I have it all in stories in "my story after all these years".

How do I stay positive? Love of family and a very strong faith! Everything is posible with God!
The great thing here is you conceived five children with love from your family. Thank you for sharing and stay healthy.

hammer

Let us know how things go for you! I hope that you can get your problem fixed!

Good luck!

Offline nycguy

• Posting Member
Amongst many, I may have gotten the surgery worst. Yet, I haven't had a doctor say, dude I can help you. This is how much it's going to cost or yet, given you clearly were screwed by crappy doctors, Ill do it pro-bono.

Sure, I parade around NYC with my shirt off all the time! Pain? No, given doctors took too much fat now causing me pain, nope I don't need help from a doctor who gives advice on his forum to others.

I have so much expenses now, I have to find money to make this pain stop and I am hoping fat from someplace on my body can be injected into my nipple area. Maybe, after I am finished paying off this surgery, I can save once again for the corrective surgery to possibly repair what two doctors butchered. If I could sue I would but it's too late.

Sorry for the rant. I think I deserve it.

hammer

You have all the reasons in the world to bitch about the results you received, rant all you want!

I for one will even listen!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024