Author Topic: 18 Years old and After Gyno Surgery[Photos before&after]  (Read 2866 times)

Offline random2233

Hello everyone, just wanted to share my story about my gynecomastia and how it was affecting me to decide to get the surgery.

So let's start of with saying that my body isn't perfect and it never was, then comes the gynecomastia. I remember I had gynecomastia since I was about 12-13, at first it wasn't a problem because I was still young but then when I was growing up I started looking in the mirror everyday and wondering why the hell do I have boobs like girls and not a man chest like you see on a movie or on a beach. Then comes the school and summer, at school P.E.(Physical Education) where we play football, basketball or we'er going swimming to the pool. We always had to wear white t-shirts and with my gynecomastia everyone was able to see that but not everyone was paying attention so that was alright, then comes the pool and I hated it when I was at the pool without my t-shirt because not the boys but the girls payed attention to me and just laughed and talked which was pretty embarrassing for me. So then I said it pool will never happen again, I usually skipped the class or got a note that I can't swim in the pool bla bla from my Mom.

Moving onto when I was 17.
After all these years still having gyno, my mind wasn't going through a healthy state, because I was so pissed off looking at my man boobs and touching them and the worst part was that I couldn't do anything about them. I once thought of taking a knife and just cutting them off haha.
So... I started to begin my information search in the internet of course, tried finding ways to maybe get rid of it somehow like exercises or 'magic pills' that will make it go away, then I realised that's not gonna work because I already bought some tablets like Letrozole which completley removes estrogen from your body and I thought that was gonna work but no changes... I used to doing Thai Boxing(Muay Thai) for 6 months I dropped a lot of weight and got in a good shape but my boobs were the same. I didn't know what to do... I decided after few months that I am gonna get a surgery and just pay for it instead of living the life with man boobs and keep thinking about them.
Money doesn't matter when you really want the surgery and it's worth it.

Surgery now.
I was looking for surgeons in Poland because I'm Polish and the surgeries are cheaper in Poland plus I got my family there that would help me out. So I found a good clinic that had really great reviews from the internet and even saw some topics about people with gyno that actually had their surgery done in there. I emailed the clinic telling about my problem they said I can't have it done under 18, It worked out tho because I asked what if my parents agree and she said yes that it's possible but the signatures need to come from notaries. Everything got done I went to Poland and I had everything ready, I wasn't even worried I was feeling great that I'm gonna get rid of bitch breasts.
I got accepted real nice in the clinic I got told what's gonna happen at the surgery what might be the side effects what might go wrong etc...
I said Yes signed a paper that I agree and that was me the next day, was my day for the surgery.
I got drugs into my veins and then went to sleep after I woke I was feeling like shit but I was getting some painkillers to ease the pain. I had been lying in bed for 1 day and I was being server by helpers that helped with the surgery, I had the food the drinks whenever I wanted so that was nice.

After the surgery.
Well after the surgery my chest was alright, I did't feel much pain and had to wear like a chest tight belt so it keeps it stiff and gives time to heal properly. I was taking some anti-biotics which I had to and massage my chest like massage pretty hard to make sure it comes out really nice. Had some creams but let's skip the details.

Once back in the UK.
I was really happy I got this thing through but my chest still doesn't look perfect to me, but much better than it was and that is satisfying enough.
I now am 18 years old and been doing bodybulding/weight lifting for a whole year now, my chest looks a bit better but still not how I would want it, but I stand strong I want to build my body build some muscle so then my chest will form to the perfect state. Gyms and weights my hobby now I love it so I found something I can really enjoy and waste my energy instead of playing video games all the time.

At the end I am really happy that I decided on the surgery and my family really hepled me with it a lot.

Now time for some pictures.
They should be below attached.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 11:57:55 AM by random2233 »

Offline Dave92

• Posting Member
good luck bro, don't forget to work on  posture as well. I know from experience that having gyne can cause you to round the shoulders and lean forward to hide it. I did and I didnt even realise how it distorted my body.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024