Author Topic: level of serious.  (Read 1991 times)

Offline ALAR

• Posting Member
I was hoping someone could give me some more perspective.  To me my breasts feel heavy and tender and quite pronounced and female.  Is this gynecomastia I have?  The bra is really helping with them feeling better but I am worried I'm being a woos.  How do the pros feel about bras if I don't want to get surg etc...

Offline ALAR

• Posting Member
shirtless to see the size...

Offline ALAR

• Posting Member

Offline igotum

• Bronze Member
Looks like gynecomastia to me. Don't worry about being a woos. If the bra helps just do it. What you are wearing there does not offer a lot of support. I am sure you will get a real bra if you get bigger. I wear a molded cup underwire bra  about 14 hours a day. I personally don't care what people think. Others will chime in for sure. Hammer has huge breasts and has the same views as I do. My wife is very understanding too. She is not bothered by the bra. In fact she gave me several that she has outgrown. Being a senior (68) helps too. Don't let having breasts weigh you down and in a month or so you will get over being self conscious about the bras.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
You are in the right place.

It takes more balls to wear a bra than go do without.

If the garment makes you more comfortable, then it is a good thing.
Grandpa Dan

hammer

The last two post made some very good points, and one of the sayings we have here on the forum is, "a bra is a garment of clothing made to support breast, it doesn't mater if those breast are on a man or a women"!

There has been a couple postings in the past about the makeup of the breast. The differance between a mans breast that becomes enlarged and a females breast is, NOTHING! It is made up of fat and breast tissue! SO WHY SHOULD A MAN NOT BE ALOWED TO SUPPORT IT IF NEEDED?

There is no reason that you are required to have surgery if you don't want to! As my friend Paa_Paw said it takes more balls to wear the bra! My wife went with me to my fitting (46H) my daughters support me wearing it as well as other family members and the friends that know. I couldn't even think of waisting money like that, and I can afford it! I could pay cash for the surgery, but at 56 I think it's a waist of money when I'm just getting older and I'm don't give a damn about trying to look like a hunk anymore, and truth be told I never worried about that crap anyway! I figured if you didn't like me for me, the hell with ya!

My two life models,

I am who I am and I'm not going to change to please anyone!

I would rather be hated for who I am, then love for who I'm not!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024