Author Topic: My acceptance  (Read 6225 times)

Offline Elandon

• Posting Member
After reading  Herman story I know that my problem  was simple. I have bobs an nothing more.
That's wy I signed in gynecomastia ..
I tried to learn more  from you on how to deal with the situation .

Offline Elandon

• Posting Member
Excuse me Hummer no Herman

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Acceptance was the only way to deal with this condition until about the 1980's.

Some people were attempting surgery prior to that time but the results were not very good.

Liposuction was developed in Italy in the 1970's and modern surgical treatment grew out of that. obviously there have been many refinements to the surgery even since then.

Even now, not all men are good candidates for surgery so acceptance will continue to be practiced for many reasons.
Grandpa Dan

Offline Elandon

• Posting Member
Due to cardio problems surgery is not possible for the moment. I take de decision to use a Bra.

hammer

Due to cardio problems surgery is not possible for the moment. I take de decision to use a Bra.

Welcome to the forum Elandon.

Offline Elandon

• Posting Member

Thanks  for the support .
 a pic of my problem.

Offline Elandon

• Posting Member
the solution

hammer

Yes, you have breast!

Offline Anon E Mouse

• Bronze Member
Legitimate solution to the problem. Welcome aboard!

Anon

aboywithgirls

I need support for my girls. The red Panache is my favorite.  It's a 38E.

hammer

I think I still win the wet tee shirt contest, but I don't know if that something I should be bragging about LOL!

aboywithgirls

Well Hammer, I think I would still get an honorable mention.  LOL.  I was recently fitted with my first F cup. Not exactly a goal of mine but very comfortable.

Offline walt

• Gold Member
hi guys I have tried to post pix but every time it says exceeds limit I give up? I wanted to post a bra pix but no go. I fit out at a 48 A/B

hammer

Set the camera to a lower picture size setting. Go to settings and change it to JPEG or the lowest setting 4:3 or similar.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024