Author Topic: Surgery Photos! Pre/Post Op!  (Read 3089 times)

Offline TheMan24

• Posting Member
Hello,

I finally got my gyno surgery. I am 19yo, 6'3" 220lbs and insurance covered it in the US with no hesitation. Pain is nowhere near as bad as I thought and I feel damn good. So happy I got this done and hope for good results.  Still some fluid in my left peck and I can feel it. Doc told me it was something from the surgery he left in there and my body would absorb. Sayed I did not need drains and it looks like I don't, no leaks. About ping pong size glands removed and a little over a coke can of lipo on each side. Plan to drop weight to 180 where I was earlier in the year but couldn't get rid of my gyno so I lost motivation. Photos day before and day after.

PREOP

1 DAY POSTOP
« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 01:52:04 PM by TheMan24 »

Offline TheMan24

• Posting Member
Bump 3 day post op. Just now starting to swell, what do y'all think?
The fluid in the left part of my chest has gone, I've been drinking a ton of water so that might of helped flush it out? One side still seems to contain fat possibly or just swollen?
« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 01:53:25 PM by TheMan24 »

hammer

Looking good!

Remember now that you will have swelling, scares tissue and other changes as the healing process goes on. So as time goes by don't panic as these changes happen as it is very normal and can take months to be totally healed!

Good luck and take it easy for a while!

Offline shreyas24

• Posting Member
    • Best Hair Transplantation & Tummy Tuck Surgery in India
Bump 3 day post op. Just now starting to swell, what do y'all think?
The fluid in the left part of my chest has gone, I've been drinking a ton of water so that might of helped flush it out? One side still seems to contain fat possibly or just swollen?

It seems only swollen, but don't get confuse about it. And it will get rid of it slowly.

hammer

you have a long recovery period to go through yet! There will be ups and downs of swelling and scare tissue so don't be alarmed when that does happen, it is very normal!

It is looking very good right now, congrats!

Offline s00ntobe

• Silver Member
update us with more photos!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024