Author Topic: Is this gyno?  (Read 2233 times)

Offline gg69

• Posting Member
Not real sure if I have it or not. Seems to have gotten bigger in the last 6 months

Offline gg69

• Posting Member

Offline gg69

• Posting Member
1 and a half months later

Offline igotum

• Bronze Member
Looks like it. Have you gained weight between pictures? I gained 20# and most of it went to breasts. Not really but I wear a 40c bra most of my waking hours for my comfort. Right now needs to be a d cup. Trying to lose some weight without much success. I am in upper 60's and don't worry about looks much. I lost all my chest hair and makes them obvious without a shirt. I used to look like you 10 years ago. Age and heart meds took care of that!! All that said you look fine to me. Look around and I think you will find most guys 50 and above have some growth. Some more than others.

hammer

I agree with my friend and previous poster! You do have a mild case of gynecomastia that is very common in men as we age. Many are able to accept it, some are not so they go for surgery. I Can't see spending the money for that kind of surgery and we just keep changing as we grow older anyway!

For me I've had since I was younger and have grown to a 46H size bra due to health problems, so with the health problems and being 56 happily married breast are the least of my problems!

Good luck,

Bob

TomJones

Yes, I also agree with hammer and igotum's assessment.

Now the hard questions:

How do you feel about it?

What do you want to do about it?

Are you willing to live with it?

Tom

Offline gg69

• Posting Member
Doesn't really bother me. I guess because I don't take my shirt off. Not sure about next summer at the lake though.  I'm not getting the surgery though at least thats the way I feel now.  If it gets to noticeable I'll just wear compression shirts.  I'm 63.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024