Author Topic: 3 week post opp Results  (Read 1071 times)

Offline Cadel

• Posting Member
I had gynecomastia surgery for excess tissue excision only no lipo. on Feb,25,2015 but the next day I developed Hematoma on my left side and had to get rushed to the hospital, I was on IV, Morphine and i forgot what else from around 10pm-12pm the next day (spent night at hospital). I had surgery on the 27th to remove hematoma from my chest. so its been 2 weeks since my gynecomastia surgery you could say. I have a few questions now!

1) my right side is bigger than my left looks kind of the same as it did before surgery the doctor removed seroma from it with a needle 40cc on Monday march 9th it got smaller but there is a huge hard lump rite below the nipple not behind but below could that be tissue?? the surgeon said it looks different because there was seroma behind it and that they both will heal the same! is that true i have attached recent picture!

2) Should I be doing some sort of massage ? to break down the scar tissue?? my doctor didnt say anything about that!

3) I started work on Monday March,16th as a telus technician I have 1 month training so 1 week training in class, and 1 week ride along and then back to training and it goes on. how heavy can i lift? what physical activities should I avoid??

4) If I develop seroma behind Nipple again and dont get it drained will my body just absorb it after a while? thats what I was told. because i dont have a follow up apppt until 1 month. will it mess up my results or anything? please get back to me with my answers thank you!! Roll Eyes

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024