Author Topic: doubts about gyno  (Read 7553 times)

Offline _cosmic_

hi 2 all from europe first..

i'd like to have some opinions from you if i have a gyno and if i need to get a medical surgery or not..i have to add, that i've been allready checked by a doctor and my blood-analyses seems to be fine, yet again, i feel uncertain and honestly impatiently about to wait until it's gone from itself...i'm starting next week with nolvadex

thx 4 help & greetz

_cosmic_

Offline intilt

• Bronze Member
yes a BAD case.??????????????
get out man.
looking for a DOCTOR, you needded.
:-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[
??? ??? ??? ???

Offline _cosmic_

thx 4 u' answer, but i'm really sorry, how should I interpretate your answer??..is it or isn't it..???

greetz

Offline GuckFyno

• Bronze Member
You've got nothing at all to worry about, I sense sarcasm in the previous post.

Offline Brookanm101

• Posting Member
looks like you have it to me. looks like one hangs more than the other. you are prety fit so it doesnt look too bad

Offline _cosmic_

thx so far 4 all u'r replies @ all!!

i simply dont' know what to do about the conversation with my doctor, she meant it doens't need to got cutted, vet in quite few forums all are talking about , that there is no way around the surgery..

i've got also an advice to try to build up again some mor lean muscles vith e defi kur , which is bythewya my favorite & mostly used one /Tren 75 ED or EOD &100 Ptop ED..of course with nolva and /or arimidex..^had allwasy extreme highquality gains in the past (two years ago) ..but i still want to start rightaway with nolva next week to see if it brings some results, befor i decide further..

thx & greetzZ

sosmic

Offline nothingworse

• Gold Member
Cosmic I would consult a surgeon in your case. Anyways the medicines such as arimidex can give some results but, not the whole cigar. Most likely you will waste money on those. I don't see anyone coming on this board saying I cured my gyne with this medicine. I tried testosterone, tamoxifine, and one other with no success and wasted $175 about. Anyways in your case you are very fit, and it looks like mostly gland. So the surgeon would have an easy job on their hands. Remove some small glands. And everything will look good after surgery and it will give you what your looking for. Just my point. I tried so many things and I am looking at surgery because it is the only thing that can defeat that gyne. Good luck. Do what you have to do. Just stating an opinion that surgery would be a much better option.

Offline joker261

• Posting Member
nolva+arimidex seem to be working for me....did u always have it or is it steroid induced?  if it is steroid induced it can go away on its own or with anti estrogens since u weren't prone to it with ur normal hormone levels.  i had mine for 2.5 months and im seeing improvements so far even while eating fatty foods and carbs

http://www.gynecomastia.org/cgi-bin/gyne_yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=1;action=display;num=1127204849
« Last Edit: September 20, 2005, 05:38:13 AM by joker261 »

Offline _cosmic_

Hi all

thank you very much for your support!!

I made my mind up to get a surgery treatment, was allready visiting my doctor to arrange a date...

and for those who asked, yes it was a bodybuilding induced gyno..

ok , thx again & good luck

_cosmic_

Offline Spleen

I would imagine you'd have good results with glandular excision.  You were juicing?  Foolish.  Stay natural bro'.

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
On the right, I'd say there is a bit of gyne but not that much ! Let us not make things look bigger than they really are ! I would not be ashamed or whatever ! There is absolutely nothing to worry about !

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024