Author Topic: Is this gyno  (Read 2315 times)

Offline jay200

Hi, I posted on here a while back, but wanted to post up some recent pics. Does this look like gyno to you? Or just fat?
In the last one I'm leaning forward.
Any replies appreciated.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 01:34:18 PM by jay200 »

Offline fishing_aint_fun

• Posting Member
looks like it, mild one though. lets see what the doctor says.

Offline instantk

• Posting Member
no... you look very normal

Offline George Pope, M.D.

• Supporting Doctors
    • Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
Hard to say in these 2 photos.  You're carrying a little extra weight - loss of 10 pounds or so will make a big difference.  Do you have a typical "puffy nipple" appearance when not cold?  Breast tissue will push against the skin when the areolar smooth muscle is not contracting and create that unusual appearance.
Try losing some weight and see how things go.
Dr. Pope, MD
George H Pope, MD, FACS
Certified - American Board of Plastic Surgery
Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
www.georgepopemd.com
Phone: 407-857-6261

Offline jay200

Yes I think it's slightly puffy when not cold. Will take note about the weight. The only thing is, I'm 5 ft 11, and 10 stone 7 currently, and conscious about not losing too much weight. Is this still ok to do would you say?

Offline flatness13

• Silver Member
Yes I think it's slightly puffy when not cold. Will take note about the weight. The only thing is, I'm 5 ft 11, and 10 stone 7 currently, and conscious about not losing too much weight. Is this still ok to do would you say?

I recently had surgery and I also had a higher body fat percentage(5'11 180lbs) but I think this is an advantage.

You will have a flat chest even if you get fatter than this, and if you lose the excess weight your chest will be even more shredded.

Surgeons have a set price so it's not like you will be charged more wether he takes out 500cc of fat or 700cc with lipo.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024