Author Topic: GOING TO HAVE A GYNO 2A SURGERY FROM Dr. NAVEEN RAO APOLLO  (Read 1599 times)

Offline SR01

• Posting Member
GOING TO HAVE A GYNO 2A SURGERY FROM Dr. NAVEEN RAO APOLLO
So Need suggestions if any , because i cannot live with this whole life 
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hi Everyone , 
I am SR01 , Living at Bangalore since 4 years and working as a software engineer.I am of age 29 now.
I have been always feeling since 15 years that something is wrong with my chest. I did so much hard work and very strict diet still why my chest is not look even good then the people who are so much overweighed and who even not doing gym at all and who eat anything anytime ...
FYI
I reduced 30 Kg (From 100 to 70) and make my body good except chest L
So i did so much research on the topic and came to know this something which is not related to hard work otherwise till then 200% I would have achieved it.
Its something where I need help from doctors so that’s why I decided to go for a surgery then again a new field of research open for me-
·        Where to get surgery done
·        What doctor is good?
·        What are side effect and long time negative effects
·        What are the precautions and all etc etc….. 
I researched as much as I can . I met 2 Doctors till now.
1.     Naveen Rao Apollo plastic surgery (lipo + incision Technique)
2.     karthik ram chennai plastic surgery (Keyhole surgery)
As I came to know that Keyhole surgery has some risk like 
·        Might be un-symmetry in future so not good shape.
·        Long term gyno can come back because  Nobody knows how much gland removed and how much remained.
·        Swelling also for long term
·        Not long term good result which is really important .
Due to these risks I decided not to go with this second technique.
First Technique also has some risk like –
·        Cut under Areola so how it look like after surgery is concern – (asked pictures from Dr. Naveen Rao about the first risk how cut look like under Areola after surgery) 
·        Crater Deformity- (Dr Naveen Rao take care of this )
I choosed Dr Naveen rao as he is the USA recommended Docter for Gyno surgery and as per lot of comments here and there he is a expert in mail Brest reduction.
And most important people consult Dr, Naveen rao for Revision surgery for Crater deformity.
It means if a Doctor can correct the mistake done by some other doctor definitely he can give you best result if you go for him first time only..
So I just asked pictures from Dr. Naveen Rao about the first risk how cut look like under Areola after surgery because that is the only concern for me as of now and I am collecting money also.
Once I receive the pics I will book dates and go for surgery. 
Do anyone here who already gone through surgery from Dr. Naveen Rao .
Please share your comments it will really helpful to me.
You can personally contact me also on my mail ID 
PSissue007@gmail.com

Thanks
Regards,

SR01 singh 
« Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 09:00:41 AM by SR01 »

Offline SR01

• Posting Member
hi all,
My Decision was great :) :) 
I got good results only in 40 days post surgery i will share my full Story and truth.
Now i started exercise also and i am hoping in 1 month i will make my chest like i always wanted.
My Story will definitly help people who are facing issue like me.
Simple thing - no need to worry .....just research , and go ahead ...

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024