Author Topic: Has anyone used Coramed? (Wroclaw, Poland)  (Read 6496 times)

Offline 2526d

• Posting Member
I have booked with Noa, but am not too pleased with the communication from the agent (or the clinic) Coramed have been quick to reply and pleasant to deal with, they also are cheaper than Noa, but price is not the main point, obviously.  Does anyone have any experience with them?

thanks

Offline ManDoods

Hey!

I am also curious about this. I have a surgery booked with Coramed for April 21st

Offline 2526d

• Posting Member
I had it done around 3 weeks ago, very good experience overall. Any specific questions feel free to ask

Offline ManDoods

I had it done around 3 weeks ago, very good experience overall. Any specific questions feel free to ask

at coramed? what price did they quote you?

Offline 2526d

• Posting Member
Yes, at Coramed, total was £1600

Offline 2526d

• Posting Member
I'll just add a little detail as I had the Surgery at Coramed around 5 weeks ago:

Communication by email was good (and follow up emails also good)

All staff I encountered at the clinic were very nice, most speak English - the nurse on duty for my overnight stay didnt, but we got by, and it was no problem really.

I requested a private room and this was arranged.  There was Satellite TV & Wifi, I was mostly sleeping so didnt get much use from these!

The whole place was spotlessly clean and modern.

The clinic arranged all the taxis during my stay, and were happy to recommend some places to visit in the city for the day before my surgery.

I stayed at Hotel Sleep , its in a very quiet area, nice and peaceful, 10 minutes from the city in a taxi (around £4) around 20 minutes from the clinic and the airport. Great, helpful staff, mostly speak English, nice room (basic but very clean and comfortable) fast wifi, good food in the restaurant. Supermarket 15 minute walk away. Double room was £20 a night

Im happy with My results so far

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024