Author Topic: puffy nipple gyno  (Read 4191 times)

Offline semaj

• Posting Member
I am currently 31 yrs. old, and I have had gyno since I began puberty.  During pubery I developed very puffy nipples that I have had ever since.  I remember being very self concious about them, and my parents telling me they would eventually go away; however, they never did.  I am not an overweight person, so I am assuming from what I have read, my gyno is caused by glands within the breast (althought there is a slight amount of fatty tissue).  Over ther years I have been able to hide my condition from most everyone, I learned that I rub (or pinch) my nipples before I take my shirt off they would tighten up (or harden) which would make my nipples appear normal size, then I could get into a swimming pool and the cool water would make my nipples stay hard (or tight).  In recent times I have pondered having surgery to correct the issue; however, just like everyone else, I am concerned about having the surgery.  I am not afraid of surgery in general (I just had an operation for an inguinal hernia); however, I have rad horry stories regarding surgeries such as this.  

Has anyone else had gyno the way I have described it, and if so did you have surgery to correct it?

Offline teddow

• Posting Member
I THINK I HAVE THE SAME THING U DO.  ITS NOT AS BAD AS SOME, BUT BAD ENOUGH WHEN U TAKE YOUR SHIRT OFF ITS EMBARRASING.  I AM JUST NOT FOR SURE IF I WANT TO SPEND THIS MUCH MONEY TO GET RID OF IT AND WAS HOPING THERE IS SOME MEDICATION OR SOME OTHER CURE BUT I DOUBT IT.  I THINK IN OUR CASE WE DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT BAD SURGERY MISHAPS BECAUSE THEY ARE JUST REMOVING THE GLANDS.  I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO EITHER.

Offline nothingworse

• Gold Member
You can't put a price on surgery for one reason. If you go to a good surgeon and achieve good results that last a lifetime it is really priceless. I understand this surgery isn't cheap but, it is much better than pinching your nipples for the rest of your life. Don't worry about the procedure as well a lot of guys go in very nervous and are suprised afterwards at how easy the whole thing was. Local anestitia would be easier on the body though. And yes there may be some minor scarring afterwards but, it isn't that bad most pictures I have seen the scars clear up and are almost ivisible. The biggest thing though is to go to an experienced surgeon in this field. Dr. Bermant provides great results and I am yet to hear someone really complaining about him. I used different expensive medications to cure this and it was a waste of $200 total dollars. Such as tamoxifin, testosterone, etc. Your gyne is probably glandular but, can you feel any lumps around the nipple and chest are? If so then it is glandular. Also, there is going to be a little fat there as well. Surgery is the only known cure that rids the gland. If you are looking for a lifetime solution surgery is it. But, go to an endo and get your hormones checked first to make sure there is a hormomal problem so you are 100% in the clear to get surgery without risk. Because if something was wrong with your hormones and you got the surgery the glands could grow back. Otherwise not. I was afraid of the idea of surgery at first but, realized it was the only thing that could help me. I tried for years, fought off embarresment and pain and I am tired of it. I am now getting surgery within a month and am so happy I got this far. So my basic philosophy is look for a solution don't try to go around it. It won't get you anywhere. I tried everything and I am now at the solutions door ready to jump to the other side. If it bothers you get the surgery and go out and enjoy life more. Don't let anything hold you back and get more enjoyment out of life by doing something you need and want. Do it for you and never look back at this gyne. Win and push forward. Good luck and if it bothers ya look for the solution. I couldn't say more because that is the key to success. Best wishes.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2008, 06:38:32 AM by cleanup »

Offline c3ntralp3rk

• Silver Member
  • there is hope.
yes. as nothingworse was talking about - uneless you have a testosterone/estrogen imbalance (which can be seen through many symptoms: unexplained weight gain, poor lean muscle mass development, lack of body and or facial hair, lack of libido) or medicially tested (hormone tests) then taking testosterone enhancers would be pretty much, a waste of money..

you must think of it in the long term.. those 3-5 thousand dollars divided over every single day of the rest of your life.

what a small price you pay - to change your life... overnight.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024