Author Topic: When gyno can come back even after surgery?  (Read 1959 times)

Offline SR01

• Posting Member
Hi Doctors,

I had undergone gyno surgery on 12th November 2015 and in this 3 weeks i am getting daily improvement and good results are visible now
I have one doubt? When gyno can come back even after surgery?
i mean what are the factors? and in how much time it come back if we dont pass those factors?

IS testosterone and estrogen dis balance continuation also can be a factor?
if Yes ...can you my Testosterone and estrogen levels and let me know ..that am i OK? or need treatment so that Gyno will not return back.
I am attaching my Testosterone and estrogen values here.

Offline Litlriki

• Supporting Doctors
    • Dr. Silverman's Website
Depending on the cause of your gynecomastia originally, it's unlikely to recur on its own.  If you took a medication or anabolic steroids to cause the condition, then recurrence could accompany continued use of the medication or anabolic steroids.  If the condition was related to puberty, this is less likely to be a possibility.  It appears that your testosterone level is normal, and it's not obvious what the entire reference range for estrogen is, so I can't say if that's high or not.  You should address that with your primary care doctor, who should have that reference information available to him or her, and your PCP will also know your history.  
Dr. Silverman, M.D.
Cosmetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
29 Crafts Street
Suite 370
Newton, MA 02458
617-965-9500
800-785-7860
www.ricksilverman.com
www.gynecomastia-boston.com
rick@ricksilverman.com

Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024